PDA

View Full Version : I will cum on anything you say

hungguy
05-17-2015, 01:41 AM
Hello fellow pervs,

So this is how this will work. I have a cum fetish, and would love to spread my sperm over as much of this world as possible. So what I need from you all is to give me the objects to cum on/locations to cum in.

Off limits are any electronics or paper items that would be permanently destroyed, animals, and people, but other than that, anything goes! I've done this before and things like glasses, my laptop, and a pair of shoes were common requests.

The easiest will be any household object, but I will do my best to accommodate any request! Feel free to include a punishment if I fail.

I'll take pictures of all of my cumquests! Can't wait to hear your dares!

hungguy
05-17-2015, 03:47 AM
Post your dares here instead of pm'ing me to keep the creative juices flowing! I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys can come up with. Semi-public is also fair game :)

LizardNinja
05-17-2015, 05:01 AM
1. Cum on the screen of your phone
2. Cum on a window facing into the street
3. Cum underneath a bridge

enjoy :p;)

kortrijkzaan
05-17-2015, 10:46 AM
On your toothbrush the brush end

My KIK is kortrijkzaan

mafiaka
05-17-2015, 10:57 AM
Cum on the door of a public toilet. From the inside is good enough.

hungguy
05-20-2015, 09:09 PM
1. Cum on the screen of your phone
2. Cum on a window facing into the street
3. Cum underneath a bridge

enjoy :p;)

Nice suggestions! I'll do the first two and have them up shortly. But idk if I can pull off the bridge one lol

bidom
05-20-2015, 09:11 PM
Hood of (someones) car.

bidom901 kik

hungguy
05-20-2015, 09:16 PM
Cum on the door of a public toilet. From the inside is good enough.

mmmmm i LOVE that one! I'll get to it probably tomorrow at work ;)

Keep them coming guys!

hungguy
05-20-2015, 09:27 PM
Hood of (someones) car.

bidom901 kik

mmmm that's my favorite one so far! That will be hard to do haha. I can't do it at night when it would be easiest cuz I couldn't take a picture. But I'm up to the challenge! Thanks!

bidom
05-20-2015, 09:33 PM
I have a plan for how you could pull it off if you're interested. (I don't want to spoil the adventure)

katyperryfan
05-20-2015, 09:34 PM
sit on top of your washing machine while its on, and aim your cum to the dryer

JacobsField
05-20-2015, 09:35 PM
Your favorite shoes...

and... a friend's shoes.

hungguy
05-20-2015, 09:42 PM
I have a plan for how you could pull it off if you're interested. (I don't want to spoil the adventure)

Sure lay it on me!

bidom
05-20-2015, 09:49 PM
Go to a hotel parking lot during the early morning (sunrise) or just before sunset. Lots of care, not a lot of people. A park and ride work work in the mid afternoon also. Masturbate in your car, edge a few times, then hop out, cum on the car next to yours, and take the picture. Or better yet, a video of you actually cumming.

bidom901 on kik :-)

hungguy
05-20-2015, 10:17 PM
Go to a hotel parking lot during the early morning (sunrise) or just before sunset. Lots of care, not a lot of people. A park and ride work work in the mid afternoon also. Masturbate in your car, edge a few times, then hop out, cum on the car next to yours, and take the picture. Or better yet, a video of you actually cumming.

bidom901 on kik :-)

nice i like that idea. there's a sleazy motel not too far away from my house. maybe i'll give it a shot. I've never done anything like that it should be exciting. and risky haha ;)

BR1985
05-21-2015, 12:59 AM
Here's some more for you:
1) first thing in the morning, the front of the tshirt you're going to wear that day
2) the front door of a friend's house
3) the outside of your front door
4) a friend's pillow
5) your ID/wallet
6) a dollar bill

Enjoy

businky
05-21-2015, 01:18 AM
cum at work/school in your hand, then go to a female friend, and brush with said hand the hair out of her face, or just touch her skin where its ok.