PDA

View Full Version : Make my body hurt. ;) 22/F

assslut5432
05-16-2015, 09:20 PM
Just looking for some pain dares. Please follow my limits and no rope walks today. Don't have enough rope for one.

DreamingEvil
05-16-2015, 09:43 PM
Well start of with spanking your ass till its all red. Next use a scour pad on your nipples, pussy, ass checks, and ass hole for 5 minutes on each spot. Take out your whip and give your body 100 whips, each of the places you scoured needs at least 10 whips. Now you can clamp your labia and hang some weight from it. Now do 50 jumping jacks. If the clamps come off, for each jumping jack preformed after 1 falls off, you must spend 1 minute scouring your body with a scour pad, then 10 whips anywhere you'd like. If you have more than 50 whips your nipples, pussy, asshole, and stomach need and additional 25 whips each.

Juga
05-17-2015, 02:50 AM
Wear just T-shirt, no bra and clip 20 pegs on your tits. Then remove the T-shirt.

painbringer
05-17-2015, 04:25 AM
Just looking for some pain dares. Please follow my limits and no rope walks today. Don't have enough rope for one.

You will drink 2L of water and will not be allowed to pee until your bladder is begging for you to. This is where the fun begins. When you are desperate to pee you will give yourself a max volume cold water soapy enema. Now you must choose. Do you relieve your bladder or your bowels. Your potty time is limited to 5 seconds every 15 minutes. If you choose to relieve your bladder You will whip your pussy 50 times with a heavy leather belt. If you choose to relieve you bowels you will cane your ass 50 times. After your punishment you will orgasm. If you spend more than the allotted 5 seconds on the potty OR if you leak out from both holes while on the potty you will double your punishment. You will continue this punishment until both your bladder and your bowels are comepletely empty.