PDA

View Full Version : You Decide ;)

babytbdlgirl
05-16-2015, 05:36 PM
So I hang out with my boyfriend very often. We do plenty of sexual things and w lost our virginity to each other. It was amazing and felt so good but we've decided to wait to have sex again til marriage farther down the road.

This is about questions to ask him.
Things for me to do to him or him to me.
I want rules for when we hang out and what you as get dare users think I should be doing with him and what I should let him do. I know he's into light bondage like handcuffs and blindfolded and he knows I'm very submissive I like him being dominant. Any ideas?

babytbdlgirl
05-17-2015, 09:56 AM
Please comment ideas. Rules can be anything from stuff I must do each time to being able to wear only specific things or not allowed specific things. But he does live with his parents so it can't be too noticeable I'm not to wear something ie i need a shirt.
Please give me talks maybe questions to ask him things I have to get him to do without making him do it or telling him. If I don't compete tasks then I will request punishments in this thread. If i do not follow rules I still post in this thread.

babytbdlgirl
05-17-2015, 09:58 AM
Oh. Also, he does not know of my baby tendencies so this is all about light bondage and just sexual things. I will not be doing abdl related things with him at this time.

painbringer
05-17-2015, 10:08 AM
There are many ways to show that you are submissive to him. From the way you address him to the way you will dress when you are alone with him. Always seek to please him. Rub his feet/back/neck. Bring him his meals. If you displease him in any way beg for him to spank you or punish you in some way to make it up to him. Ultimately the two of you will have to decide what works for your situation. He should be the one to decide what rules you are to follow. You should have a long talk about this and work together on building your own relationship before trying to have others dictate it to you. I know this isn't really what you were looking for but I think it is the best place for you to start.

babytbdlgirl
05-17-2015, 01:00 PM
I'd like to explain. He's not my master. He's my boyfriend. But he and I are into him taking control in sexual situations while I like there unable to make him stop touching me and such. He usually takes my bra off and checks to see what panties I'm wearing before he starts doing things.

bzb9720
05-17-2015, 02:34 PM
If you are able maybe you could not wear underwear when you go to his house next. He would be the only one who knew in this case.

babytbdlgirl
05-17-2015, 04:07 PM
That is acceptable. By underwear do you mean just panties or other things as well? And if also like tasks for us to do like sexual things out maybe getting him to touch me or lick me or do certain things in certain places or tying me up but I have to get it to happen without asking for it maybe?

hankgrow
05-17-2015, 04:10 PM
every time he cums clean it up

masterfulsensation
05-17-2015, 05:22 PM
Ok hmmmm!

Rules you could try!
1) Whenever you are going to meet, make sure you are freshly shaved and write his initial on your pussy in marker pen!
2) When you're with him, you're not allowed to use the word "no" for any reason, you must use alternative words!

Tasks to achieve without him realising!
1) Get him to kiss you on both hands and both feet on the same evening!
2) Get him to tie your wrists behind your back and tickle you!
3) Get him to spank you with a rolled up magazine!
4) Get him to tie you up and melt an ice cube on your skin!
5) Get him to draw a heart on you with lip stick!
6) Get him to ask you for a lapdance!

I'll try and think of some more and come add them later! ;)

babytbdlgirl
05-17-2015, 05:33 PM
Can do the rules and the tasks are along the lines I was thinking but more sexual and not like the magazine one. Like getting him to touch me certain places or do things certain places :) no need to be innocent

masterfulsensation
05-17-2015, 06:46 PM
Ok then!

7) Try and get him to put a finger from each hand in your pussy at the same time!

8) Get him to tie you up and rub massage oil or moisturiser all over you!

9) Get him to play with your nipples while he's going down on you!

10) Get him to rub your pussy with his foot!