PDA

View Full Version : Open Cup Bra In Public

BW25
05-15-2015, 06:03 PM
My fiance has lost a few (hundred probably) bets to me. I'm starting to make her pay up and one of them is to wear a mini-skirt with no panties and an open cup bra with a tight thin shirt in public. Shes fairly conservative (and we both have to kind of be because of our jobs, at least around our hometown) so I was wondering if any girls have done anything similar and what experiences you've had? When her nipples get really hard, they're sometimes even noticeable through her bra, so it should be pretty hot I think. Also, if anyone has any ideas on a good place to pull this off at or any tasks to do during, your suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Skex
05-15-2015, 06:08 PM
Ben WA balls.

You can also use medium or large marbles, have her insert them into her vagina and take her around in public. That will give her another thing on her mind beyond her nipples and bare pussy.

BW25
05-15-2015, 06:20 PM
If I could get her to go for that, it'd be pretty hot! She doesn't even know what they are though, but I'll definitely try.

I'm buying the bra for her as well, so if any girls know of a good one to get or a good place to get one from, let me know!