PDA

View Full Version : 20 f new toys

os95m
05-15-2015, 03:38 PM
I just received my new sex toys in the mail today. A anal started kit, with 3 plugs, nipple clamps,and a vibrating bullet. I was wondering if someone would like to give me some dares to break it my toys (;

BunniesOwner
05-15-2015, 03:49 PM
Breaking them it? Oh we can do that.

Put your clamps on and give them a few tugs, just to make sure they are nice and snug ;), then slowly insert your smallest plug and attach (tape would work) your bullet to the base of the plug, have it set on either high or (if it comes with it) random.

Once done, you can not move for 10 minutes, afterwards you may play with yourself until you cum.

Report afterwards.

Sasahara
05-15-2015, 03:49 PM
Tie your tits, and put the clamps on. Then put the anal training kit's smallest plug in your ass. Finally, use the vibrator on your clit and pussy. See how many times you can edge before the pain of the clamps gets to be too much for you. Every 15 minutes or so, take the clamps off and put them back on at a different angle to ensure blood flow to the nipples.

Over the next week, you may only have as many orgasms as the number of edges you managed divided by 4.

Mike2220
05-15-2015, 03:52 PM
put the 2nd plug in your ass and hold the bullet on your clit for 2 hours, it doesn't matter if you cum just leave it.

lop747
05-15-2015, 04:20 PM
put the small plug in, put the bullet on your clit, turn it on low (higher if you dare) and go get some groceries

os95m
05-15-2015, 05:39 PM
Breaking them it? Oh we can do that.

Put your clamps on and give them a few tugs, just to make sure they are nice and snug ;), then slowly insert your smallest plug and attach (tape would work) your bullet to the base of the plug, have it set on either high or (if it comes with it) random.

Once done, you can not move for 10 minutes, afterwards you may play with yourself until you cum.

Report afterwards.

I attached my nipple clamps, it was a little difficult because I have them pierced. Once they were on I tugged them a couple times which was awesome. Then I put in my smallest plug, it was a tight fit. Then I attached my bullet and turned it on
That was an experience. By the time 3 minutes passed I wasn't sure if I could make the 10 minutes. As the minutes passes I could feel my self getting so wet. After the time was over I was so happy. I stopped my vibrator and went to town on my clit. That was an amazing orgasm.

BunniesOwner
05-15-2015, 05:40 PM
I attached my nipple clamps, it was a little difficult because I have them pierced. Once they were on I tugged them a couple times which was awesome. Then I put in my smallest plug, it was a tight fit. Then I attached my bullet and turned it on
That was an experience. By the time 3 minutes passed I wasn't sure if I could make the 10 minutes. As the minutes passes I could feel my self getting so wet. After the time was over I was so happy. I stopped my vibrator and went to town on my clit. That was an amazing orgasm.

Glad to hear it, good report.

os95m
05-15-2015, 06:35 PM
Tie your tits, and put the clamps on. Then put the anal training kit's smallest plug in your ass. Finally, use the vibrator on your clit and pussy. See how many times you can edge before the pain of the clamps gets to be too much for you. Every 15 minutes or so, take the clamps off and put them back on at a different angle to ensure blood flow to the nipples.

Over the next week, you may only have as many orgasms as the number of edges you managed divided by 4.

I tied up my tits and put on my clamps, and inserted my plug. It was hard not to cum but I managed to edge 3 times the first time and then 4 the next time. I was fucking hard as hell. I I guess I earned 3 orgasm for next week. Boo.

Sasahara
05-15-2015, 06:37 PM
Thanks for the report! Enjoy your orgasms this week! :)

vladimir_bz_lion
05-16-2015, 06:27 AM
Tie your boobs, clamp your nipples, vibe on high into pussy. Plug your ass with biggest plug you could take for now. Fuck your ass with plug until you edge. Then turn vibe on low and try to work next bigger plug into your asshole. Work it until you can take that plug, then you may cum. If you got tired and gave up you may take bounds off, relax and then start all over, but do not cum until you take bigger plug completely in.