PDA

View Full Version : 20/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location

ben_sissy99
05-15-2015, 07:35 AM
Hello, my name is Ben and I am fairly new to the world of D/s, however have had a few instances of being a slave however these were only for a night or two at most, however now I feel as if I am ready to become a long term slave for either a male or female, I don't mind, however I am not bi, nor gay. My master or mistress would preferably be from the UK, however other parts of Europe are okay as long as you speak fluent English and type properly, nt liek dis.

THINGS I ENJOY!
Private crossdressing: I enjoy wearing my mums panties and sometimes other clothes such as tights and dresses. So far I have only done any of this when I've been alone, but I am looking for someone to try and push that a bit and get me wearing panties around family

Toilet Control: I would like someone to give me a fairly strict, however not impossible toilet regime to keep to, and to report to before, during and after using the toilet.

Piss/Scat: So far I haven't really done much piss or scat related however the few things I have done I have found quite fun and a bit of a turn on so would like to try a bit of this.

THINGS I WOULD LIKE TO TRY!!!
Diapers: I am intrigued by diapers and other forms of age regression however have never acted upon any of these interests. I have been looking at tumblr pages like 'helplessly regressed' (if you haven't seen this, check it out) and found some posts very exciting!!

Pet-Play: I'm not very familiar with the aspects of pet play however from what I've seen of it, it looks fairly exciting and would like to learn some more about it.

LIMITS:
SEE MY SIGNATURE

If you are even slightly interested in owning me, drop me a PM, and we can talk a bit and see if you are wanting to go forward with it; look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank You for reading

ben_sissy99
05-21-2015, 01:06 PM
Still looking for a master, I have had one reply but I am waiting until the weekend to make a decision and would ideally like a few possible masters to choose the best one who Ihave the most in common with

ben_sissy99
05-28-2015, 11:42 AM
I have had a few replies however after talking to each person for a while I've decided none of them are quite right and am thus continuing my search.

ben_sissy99
05-30-2015, 01:27 PM
Still not found anyone who is a true match. I have had a few people talk to, one was only interested in a short term thing which I must stress I AM NOT LOOKING FOR, and one just sort of ceased to reply so I am still looking, and so far looking in vain.
Mod edit: Hi there! Don't bump your ad without adding additional information. You get one bump (or new ad) every 30 days. Please ask me if you have questions! :) Thank you, Happy Me

Cozold
06-02-2015, 06:16 AM
Hi very intrested in ur ad. Do have kik

ben_sissy99
06-06-2015, 06:01 AM
I've had a few replies however none of them are still quite what I'm looking for, please don't hesitate to get in touch and we can talk and see if we're compatible

ben_sissy99
06-07-2015, 11:57 AM
Hello, I'm not sure how to edit my original ad so I'm posting new info like this…

As of Friday 12th June, this Friday, I have 11/12 weeks of school where I will be home alone for part of the time, and home with my brother part of the time so can happily do dates during this time.

Please feel free to get in touch if you're interested!!!

Any mods, please let me know how to edit the original post and I will do so :)

ben_sissy99
06-12-2015, 10:42 AM
As of now I am out of school for 11 weeks and will be home alone every other day so I have More time for dares