PDA

View Full Version : 18M - Slutpuppy needs training

AnotherRandom
05-13-2015, 03:00 PM
This slutpuppy is in training to teach it it's proper place and correct behaviour.
Feel free to leave rules or tasks for it to complete as part of it's training. It will report back for each task. If a task or rule is not posssible I will tell you.

Volt Switch
05-13-2015, 04:42 PM
Turn on a radio and pick a song you know will be going on throughout the day. If you don't know what you should pick, most radio stations have a web page and a playlist, pick something that has appeared multiple times a day. If you want to make sure you keep yourself busy, you can pick multiple songs.

Now every time your chosen song(s) start playing, you will go to the furniture that's closest to you. For the duration of the song you will hump that furniture, but you are not allowed to cum.

(I know you have 'hugely time consuming' in your limits, but as actually doing this dare doesn't take more than some minutes at a time and you can do other things when the songs you picked aren't on I figured it'd be alright.)

AnotherRandom
05-14-2015, 02:00 AM
Thank you mistress. Unfortunately the slutpuppy does not have a radio, so will instead pick a song from it's own music and listen on shuffle.

camgib
05-14-2015, 07:24 AM
I love this task...

Put another selection of songs in the playlist as a cue for puppy to be disciplined. Get a rolled up newspaper or magazine and spank yourself with it while those songs are playing. Bonus points for holding puppy's nose on the last piece of furniture that was humped while he's being spanked.

ryan_smith117
12-06-2015, 04:27 PM
I'll train any pet