PDA

View Full Version : humiliating public dares

robin the slut
05-13-2015, 01:32 PM
ive been naughty and my master wants some new ideas on how to punish me hes decided that this time it will be public humiliation he'll read the replies later and make me do any he likes and write a report which i will post here
hes especially interested in ones that will play on my height and big boobs 6'3 and 34f

FireJohn89
05-13-2015, 01:33 PM
wear a chastity device. go to your local gym and take a shower. make sure other people are in shower.. make sure you are at a gym that has a pubic open shower

thefunman
05-13-2015, 01:55 PM
Go out naked and go get some coffee some wear

Seditious Act
05-13-2015, 03:21 PM
Put some clamps/pegs on your nipples and wear a top that's loose enough to conceal them. No bra, obviously. Wear short shorts and no panties if you can get away with it. Wear a collar if you have one. Go to a public outdoor place like a park and do some stretches, then do jumping jacks for five minutes. Next lie face down with your belly and palms on the ground and thrust your hips up and down. Grind against the ground like this for five minutes. Quietly repeat the following phrase to yourself while you do your thrusting: "I'm a horny slut and I want a cock in my mouth right now!"

painbringer
05-13-2015, 04:26 PM
ive been naughty and my master wants some new ideas on how to punish me hes decided that this time it will be public humiliation he'll read the replies later and make me do any he likes and write a report which i will post here
hes especially interested in ones that will play on my height and big boobs 6'3 and 34f

Write "Cum Slut" on the upper portion of your tits(in marker). Put on a low cut shirt and no bra. The writing should be easily readable by people that are near you. Now you will go out and spend 1 hour walking around in public.

robin the slut
05-15-2015, 01:22 PM
so i have to combine the ones from painbringer and Seditious Act i have to do it tomorrow and then write my report as soon as i get home

Crush-it
05-15-2015, 02:45 PM
What are your highest heels? Put them on with your shortest skirt - no panties and a blouse ( u can only do up 2 buttons).
You should stand out in a crowd.
Now go shopping (take a dildo with u - if u don't have one buy a cucumber).
Go to a shopping mall and first you are going to try shoes on. Find a male shop assistant and you must keep your legs apart to give him a good view. I must try on at least 2 pairs and get him to help you on with each pair.
That should be humiliating for u. Now to a clothes store to try on a bra.
Select one that is at least one size too small, u should be spilling out of it when you try it on.
Try the bra on make sure to leave the curtain open a little so anyone passing can see you. Edge twice using the cucumber as a dildo and squeezing your nipples until they really stick out. After the second edge leave on the bra and go and get the correct size - do u dare to swap them outside the changing rooms???
Finally for the trip home go buy a chocolate bar and insert it in your pussy. I hope you're going by public transport! Eat the chocolate before you get home but after you get off the bus/train or out of your car.

Let us know how u get on.

JulieKEames
05-15-2015, 04:56 PM
I would just like to add what painbringer and Seditious Act have suggested. In addition to the nipple clamps, I think a couple of rubber bands around the base of your tits would be a nice addition.

While I think that no panties is a fine idea, how about a rather rough, rather tight crotch rope instead? One with a nice knot riding right over your clit? Thoughts from anyone else?

Skex
05-15-2015, 05:24 PM
Ben Wa Mall (Kegel training)

Required equipment
Several (5-10 medium sized marbles)
Butt plug (if you have one)

Attire:
Short dress or skirt something that will expose you if you bend over, open bra. Thin tight shirt, anal plug, several medium sized marbles, Stockings garter(optional), heels or sneakers.

Go to a mall or store that is not child friendly, Insert a number of marbles into your vagina then you will go shopping.

You will spend at least thirty minutes shopping, you will pay particular attention to items on the lower shelves. During your assignment you must seek assistance from at least one attendant. You must also give at least one stranger a good enough look under your skirt to know you're not wearing panties.

If any marbles fall out, you must retrieve them immediately and reinsert them as soon as you are able, you don't have to do so in front of people but you are not to go to the restroom or a changing room. You will need to clean any marbles that fall out with your mouth before reinserting them.

Once you have completed your task you will count the marbles if you do not have the correct sum kik me ( SkexR ) for your punishment.

You will then write a detailed report of your adventure and post it to your dare thread, be sure to include your interactions with the attendant and your audience.

robin the slut
05-16-2015, 03:56 PM
so master picked out a shirt for me a thin white loose and v necked shirt i was so nervous you could see the pegs through it but he wouldnt let me change it i had to walk to the park do my stretches jog for 10 minutes and come home after an hour (id walk around the park until the end) master wrote cum slut in big black letters on my tits in clear view im not sure if it was the pegs getting put on or thinking about what was to come but i cried a little as he pushed me outside i jiggled to the park wising i had a bra on blushing fiercely at every frequent comment from guys who read me i got to the park and re clipped the pegs like i was told to do every 15 minutes trying not to cry out and just whimper instead the stretches hurt and the jumping jacks were worse one of the clips flipped over my shirt and some people saw and laughed i cried as people noticed me and started staring it was awful one fell off and i had to pick it up and put it back on jogging hurt but at least i could get away from all those people running in those shorts without panties felt weird then i walked home made it for the hour mark and promised to be good from now on
master wanted me to thank all of you for the suggestions to help teach me to behave

painbringer
05-16-2015, 04:30 PM
Excelent report. I am glad that your punishment seemed to be effective. I am sure you will be well behaved at least for awhile anyway. : )

darkmorgoth
05-17-2015, 05:37 PM
Here's the same as above but with some punctuation added. It's just my interpration of what the author could have meant. It should be a bit easier to read while retaining exactly the same content.

I leave it up to your master to decide whether he wants to punish you for lack of punctuation or not... I enjoyed reading it anyways.

So master picked out a shirt for me: a thin, white, loose and v-necked shirt. I was so nervous you could see the pegs through it, but he wouldn't let me change it. I had to walk to the park, do my stretches, jog for 10 minutes and come home after an hour (I'd walk around the park until the end). Master wrote "cum slut" in big black letters on my tits in clear view. I'm not sure if it was the pegs getting put on or thinking about what was to come, but I cried a little as he pushed me outside. I jiggled to the park wishing i had a bra on blushing fiercely at every frequent comment from guys who read me. I got to the park and re-clipped the pegs like i was told to do every 15 minutes, trying not to cry out and just whimper instead. The stretches hurt and the jumping jacks were worse. One of the clips flipped over my shirt and some people saw and laughed. I cried as people noticed me and started staring. It was awful: one fell off and i had to pick it up and put it back on! Jogging hurt but at least i could get away from all those people. Running in those shorts without panties felt weird. Then i walked home, made it for the hour mark and promised to be good from now on.
Master wanted me to thank all of you for the suggestions to help teach me to behave.