PDA

View Full Version : Public Airport Dares

SubBoyy132
05-13-2015, 12:29 PM
I'm going to be flying to New York in a few weeks, and I'll have a 1 to 2 hour layover in Dallas. Being a horny freak, I want to spend that time (and time on my flight) completing dares.

If you come up with a dare for me to complete either at the airport during my layover, or on the plane, I will report and send proof if I complete it (please pm me if you would like proof so I know to make some for you).

If I don't have time to complete your dare or choose not to, I will perform a punishment on cam for you.

SubBoyy132
05-13-2015, 03:57 PM
Update: In addition to dares, I'll take rules as well (no underwear the whole flight, you may only be naked to use the restroom, etc.)

bamadude01
05-13-2015, 04:02 PM
You will be naked to use the restroom. If peeing, use urinal if possible. Pooping, of course use stall, but do not lock the door. Pic or video proof appreciated.

SubBoyy132
05-13-2015, 04:24 PM
You will be naked to use the restroom. If peeing, use urinal if possible. Pooping, of course use stall, but do not lock the door. Pic or video proof appreciated.

I don't think I'll be able to use the urinal naked all that much as airport bathrooms are busy places and I don't want to get arrested. I will be naked if I use the airplane's bathroom or the bathrooms at the airport.

Would anyone like to assign a minimum number of times to use the restrooms?

JakeSlave
05-13-2015, 04:54 PM
you must wear black thights, and when you on your seat dont wear pants.
lets see how to people next to you will look at you

SubBoyy132
05-13-2015, 04:55 PM
you must wear black thights, and when you on your seat dont wear pants.
lets see how to people next to you will look at you

I don't own black tights.

Also important to note that I'll be meeting people in New York for something professional so I'll need to look decent.

0mnm652
05-13-2015, 06:56 PM
An obvious rule would be to wear a buttplug for the entire flight.

SubBoyy132
05-13-2015, 06:59 PM
An obvious rule would be to wear a buttplug for the entire flight.

I'll need to come up with a butt plug substitute as I don't own one. I can do it, or you all can tell me what to do.

I'll also put it in past security so I don't get pulled over and inspected like I have drugs up my ass hah

bamadude01
05-13-2015, 08:17 PM
I don't think I'll be able to use the urinal naked all that much as airport bathrooms are busy places and I don't want to get arrested. I will be naked if I use the airplane's bathroom or the bathrooms at the airport.

Would anyone like to assign a minimum number of times to use the restrooms?

I think 2 times per hour is good

SubBoyy132
05-14-2015, 11:41 AM
I think 2 times per hour is good

You got it! Anyone else?

SubBoyy132
05-17-2015, 03:01 PM
I leave in a week and 6 days, and will be flying alone. My layover is about an hour, and I'll have about 6 hours of total flight time.

DareFiend
05-25-2015, 07:41 PM
1. When you are past security, go to a rest room and remove your underwear. You can do that in a stall.
2. Keep your underwear in your hand, and leave the stall. In the wash area, where others can see, stow your underwear in your briefcase or backpack or pocket or whatever.
3. If you need to have your underwear on while you are in New York, put it back on after you land.

DareFiend
05-25-2015, 07:57 PM
Then, during your layover, walk around the airport for at least 20 minutes with your zipper completely open.
(I've done this - it's not necessarily as risky as you might think - if you are at least a little bit conscious of how your pants are hanging)

SubBoyy132
05-28-2015, 06:07 PM
I love that dare! I leave in two days (this Saturday). Any other ideas for me?

As of right now:

Use all bathrooms naked, and go at least once every two hours.

Remove underwear once I'm past security, and make it clear to anyone in the bathroom that I've taken it off and am putting it in my suit case.

Insert a type of butt plug after security.

In Dallas, on my layover, walk around the airport plugged without underwear with my fly down for at least 20 minutes.

On the plane to New York strip naked in the bathroom, remove the plug, and put my underwear back on.

Dwellope
05-28-2015, 09:09 PM
I'll need to come up with a butt plug substitute as I don't own one. I can do it, or you all can tell me what to do.

I'll also put it in past security so I don't get pulled over and inspected like I have drugs up my ass hah

I would not suggest a "substitute", butt plugs are made for a specific purpose, using a substitute for any period of time(but especially a longer one, as this is an airplane) is not a good idea. Sure it sounds fun, but trust me you don't want things stuck up there.

businky
05-28-2015, 09:11 PM
Well i got a simple dare for you:

Go through checkpoint with a metal buttplug inside you.

bamadude01
05-29-2015, 04:57 PM
I love that dare! I leave in two days (this Saturday). Any other ideas for me?
As of right now:

Use all bathrooms naked, and go at least once every two hours.

Was supposed to be twice an hour.

Also add have words like slut, Bitch, etc written on your body so that they are covered when you are wearing clothes

SubBoyy132
05-29-2015, 05:08 PM
i'll try to report back on all the dares when i get home next week. i fly out early tomorrow. any last minute dares?

SubBoyy132
05-29-2015, 05:48 PM
I would not suggest a "substitute", butt plugs are made for a specific purpose, using a substitute for any period of time(but especially a longer one, as this is an airplane) is not a good idea. Sure it sounds fun, but trust me you don't want things stuck up there.

I have objects with flared ends that wont get stuck. I know what I'm doing.

SubBoyy132
05-29-2015, 05:49 PM

Well i got a simple dare for you:

Go through checkpoint with a metal buttplug inside you.

Yes because arrest sounds hot.

SubBoyy132
05-29-2015, 05:52 PM
Okay so here is my schedule so far.

Use all bathrooms naked, and go at least once every hour. In the airport and on the plane.

Remove underwear once I'm past security, and make it clear to anyone in the bathroom that I've taken it off and am putting it in my suit case. I believe my first airport doesn't have a bathroom past security (it's very small) so this may occur during my layover.

Insert a type of butt plug after security. This may or may not happen depending on supplies.

In Dallas, on my layover, walk around the airport plugged without underwear with my fly down for at least 20 minutes.

Have humiliating words written in sharpie on my body where only I can see them.

And a pm dare I got that i will attempt if i'm brave:

"(1)
In the airport mens room, go into a stall (again, the handicapped is best), stick your head in the toilet, and get it wet.
If you want to try for something harder, sit on the toilet, then get up and move away, and when the automatic flush works then quickly stick your head back in to get the full swirly effect.

Walk back out of the stall with your head dripping. You may walk over to the sink area and use paper towels or a blow dryer to dry off.

(2)
During your long layover, scout out a mens room that seems pretty un-used. When nobody else can see you, kneel down and lick the urinal.
Or if you can't bring yourself to lick it, then stick your nose against some part of it that might have gotten splashed with piss.
Or if you want the harder version: stick your head in and give yourself a urinal swirlie. Proceed to the sink area to dry off with towels or blow dryer."

On the plane to New York strip naked in the bathroom, remove the plug, and put my underwear back on.

SubBoyy132
06-02-2015, 11:51 PM
Okay so here is my schedule so far.

Use all bathrooms naked, and go at least once every hour. In the airport and on the plane.

Remove underwear once I'm past security, and make it clear to anyone in the bathroom that I've taken it off and am putting it in my suit case. I believe my first airport doesn't have a bathroom past security (it's very small) so this may occur during my layover.

Insert a type of butt plug after security. This may or may not happen depending on supplies.

Have humiliating words written in sharpie on my body where only I can see them.

And a pm dare I got that i will attempt if i'm brave:

"(1)
In the airport mens room, go into a stall (again, the handicapped is best), stick your head in the toilet, and get it wet.
If you want to try for something harder, sit on the toilet, then get up and move away, and when the automatic flush works then quickly stick your head back in to get the full swirly effect.

Walk back out of the stall with your head dripping. You may walk over to the sink area and use paper towels or a blow dryer to dry off.

(2)
During your long layover, scout out a mens room that seems pretty un-used. When nobody else can see you, kneel down and lick the urinal.
Or if you can't bring yourself to lick it, then stick your nose against some part of it that might have gotten splashed with piss.
Or if you want the harder version: stick your head in and give yourself a urinal swirlie. Proceed to the sink area to dry off with towels or blow dryer."

I had a layover in Dallas, and that's where I started my dares. I had about an hour and a half, so I got to work pretty quickly. I entered a stall in the bathroom, which was moderately busy, and stripped entirely naked. I didn't have anything suitable to insert, so I just edged twice naked.

I got redressed, but left my underwear off. I then walked to the sinks, holding my underwear in plain view the whole time, and put it back in before I washed my hands. I was humiliated because I knew what was happening, but I think anyone who passed just thought I had to get something out of my bag and just pulled it out or something.

I went to a different bathroom with a sharpie, stripped in a stall again, and covered my entire chest/stomach in humiliating things. I alternated between "Fag", "Whore", "Bitch", and "Cum Dump" until every inch of my upper body covered by my shirt was covered. I spent the rest of the day terrified someone saw.

I did the walking around with my fly down, and since I'm a grower no one got a sneak peak of anything.

I went into a random stall in the bathroom, and luckily the toilet was perfectly clean. I gave myself a quick swirly and moved on. No idea what other people thought, and I was super grossed out. I've done it at home before though, and I was mainly grateful I avoided a dirty one. Walking out with wet hair was humiliating though, and made my boner show through my pants.

The urinal stuff didn't happen because it was busy.

I put everything back on on the airplane.

DareFiend
06-03-2015, 07:12 PM
Great report. Thanks for posting it.

Did you wear your body writing through your meetings and everything until later that night ?

:)

SubBoyy132
06-04-2015, 04:20 PM
Yes, because I didn't have a chance to remove it until I showered.