PDA

View Full Version : Dares for a weekend away: F18, F19, M18, M21

killermaggot
05-13-2015, 09:23 AM
I'm going to my beach house with some friends and am looking for some dares. I know M18 has a foot fetish, F19 is into kinky stuff and the other two are dating. Any and all suggestions are welcome. Thank you!

masterkeys
05-13-2015, 10:09 AM
How about this:

Sit in a square and play spin the bottle. The people in the middle then rearrange themselves and the 1st person spins the bottle (It has to spin at least 5 full circles). Whoever it lands on is sleeping in the same bed as the 2nd person it spins on, the two left have each other.

Then each member of the pair rolls a die for:

Their partner;'s sleeping outfit:

1. Fully Dressed
2. Bottom half only dressed
3. Top half only dressed
4. Fully Nude
5. Roller's choice
6. Partner's choice

Roll again:

1-2: Sleeping on left half of bed
3-4: Sleeping on right half of bed
5-6: Sleeping in the middle of the bed

Another (Once in bed):

1. Must masturbate self to orgasm before sleeping
2. Must masturbate partner to orgasm before sleeping
3. Spoon (Toss a coin, tails = rear position)
4. Must do one sexual thing to the other
5. Partner must do one sexual thing with you
6. Just snuggle

MK

SixFourTwoEight
05-13-2015, 12:27 PM
We need more details.

Are they all into doing kinky stuff together, or would it be more "accidental"?

Have you guys done this before?

Are you another male or female?

ewitch
05-13-2015, 02:16 PM
Pick a game where you have a 1st to 4th. For each round forfeits are:-

3rd and 4th swap suitcases for the weekend - what ever is in it is all the clothes they can wear (and must change immediately, no staying in current outfit all weekend)

3rd and 4th are tied together for the weekend at the waist (one piece of string with a separate loop on each end for each person). They may not come apart for any reason.

4th place gets their hands taped up for the weekend (so they cannot make use of them) - if they need they must ask for help

sandy
05-13-2015, 02:42 PM
Hi

Get a real game of truth or dare going. No limits and see where it goes

Hugs
Sandy. :)

killermaggot
05-13-2015, 09:03 PM
We need more details.

Are they all into doing kinky stuff together, or would it be more "accidental"?

Have you guys done this before?

Are you another male or female?

I am the 18 year old male. And I have done dares off this site before with my girlfriend at the time.

They claim to be "up for whatever" after we've been drinking so either version of kinky stuff would work.

killermaggot
05-13-2015, 09:07 PM
I really like the idea's posted so far, I am not sure if the couple would like potentially sleeping naked with other people but I can propose the idea. And the punishments for losing games will definitely be incorporated! I'm open to any other recommendations if anyone has more ideas! 😊

thefunman
05-13-2015, 09:13 PM
How about the 2 girls spend one day totally naked and slaves to the boys to do whatever the boys want them to do

maybe try and go skinny dippen

Alicja
05-14-2015, 12:09 AM
Hi

Get a real game of truth or dare going. No limits and see where it goes

Hugs
Sandy. :)

It will probably end in group sex :)

bubba51
05-14-2015, 08:58 AM
For the time y'all are in the house the guys must switch clothes with the girls and girls with the guys

r0ver
05-14-2015, 11:16 AM
The girl who is dating puts on a blindfold. Both guys get their cocks out. Using her hands she must pick a cock to suck. The other girl sucks off the other guy.