PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting

Birdy1010
05-12-2015, 06:35 PM
Looking for self ballbusting dares! Make em painful and humiliating if ya want! I'm pretty much down for anything that doesn't lead to super serious damage. I'm obviously male, 21, and looking for some ballbusting punishments I haven't done before

DarkSide94
05-13-2015, 02:41 AM
The only way to start ball busting, is by tieing up your balls. Nice and tight, away from the body. I start by looping a shoelace around my scrotum, starting up beside my cock and working my way down to my balls, pushing them away from my body. Done right, after half an hour, even just a small flick becomes increasingly more painful!

Now for the fun part! The actual ball busting. My favourite thing to do is place my balls along the waist of my jeans, and tighten my belt. This squashes them and once I do the belt up, it continues to squash them. Any movement is then transformed into ball busting pain, which is why I occasional get dressed as such and go for dog walks!! :D

Birdy1010
05-13-2015, 08:48 AM
The only way to start ball busting, is by tieing up your balls. Nice and tight, away from the body. I start by looping a shoelace around my scrotum, starting up beside my cock and working my way down to my balls, pushing them away from my body. Done right, after half an hour, even just a small flick becomes increasingly more painful!

Now for the fun part! The actual ball busting. My favourite thing to do is place my balls along the waist of my jeans, and tighten my belt. This squashes them and once I do the belt up, it continues to squash them. Any movement is then transformed into ball busting pain, which is why I occasional get dressed as such and go for dog walks!! :D

Did this one and it was awful!! Good dare

DarkSide94
05-13-2015, 04:54 PM
Plenty more ideas if your interested!! ;)