PDA

View Full Version : 19 f Bondage slut

Horneygirl55
05-11-2015, 02:54 PM
I'm looking for someone to give me a bondage dare I'm am also into bdsm as well , I like being tied up and messing with household items :)

Mike2220
05-11-2015, 03:05 PM
tie your hands together and then to your head board, tie your feet together and then to your foot board, tape a vibrator or vibrating toothbrush in your pussy, if you have multiple put another in your ass. you can release after 2 hours

if possible prove your doing it by setting up a cam and show through Skype (pm if your going to Skype it saying what your Skype is)

Skex
05-11-2015, 04:50 PM
Write "Skex's toy" above your pussy, put a clothespin on each nipple, insert your butt plug, then you will edge 3 times, at the end of each edge you will remove the clothespins for 2 minute then put them back on turning them 1/4 turn. After your third edge you may masterbate to completion.

When you are done take a picture showing your pussy including the writing. Then you may remove the clamps but leave your plug in place.

You will then write a post describing your task and how it made you feel, and post it to your thread send the picture to my kik account (SkexR)

After you have completed the task you may remove your plug. If you fail and orgasm prior your 3rd edge you must leave your plug in overnight (kik a photo of it in your ass.)

*picture is optional and should not show your face or any identifiable features.

Horneygirl55
05-11-2015, 04:55 PM
The close pins hurt but I like pain, and overall I enjoyed it very much :)

Horneygirl55
05-13-2015, 01:21 PM
I get a dare by Skex, I can't copy and i'll explain.
I was told to hook a hanger at a high place by a rope and then hooked up to my tits and take a) and put it on my clit. I was told to hook a hanger at a high place by a rope and then hooked up to my tits and take a) and put it on my clit
Then I was told to put a weight on the close pin. After that I was commanded to put a butt plug in my ass and then to stand on my tippy toes and staying there as long as I could I was able to stand for five minutes. An after that I was commanded to put a butt plug in my ass and then to stand on my tippy toes and staying there as long as I could I was able to stand for five minutes until I couldn't bear anymore then I was told to write a descriptive thread about how it felt I was also commanded to put tooth paste in my clit and ass. The toothpaste burnt and the pain on my tits and clit hurt but it felt good and I still currently have a plug in my ass while I type this.