PDA

View Full Version : Public swimming pool dare

tjpublic
05-04-2015, 11:00 PM
The title makes the dare seem much worse/more daring than it actually is, although it can be adjusted to fit different levels.

The dare is to go to a public pool of any sort. Could be city pool, water park, hotel pool or your neighborhood swimming pool. The only stipulation is that when you leave the pool facility to head back home or to your room, you are allowed to wear only a towel.

How you get to a towel only is up to you. Could be that you head to the bathroom and remove everything, covering with the towel. You could wrap the towel around you and then remove what is under it, out in the open. The most daring could remove everything in the pool and then sneak out into the towel. It is really up to you how hard the dare makes itself.

For girls you could leave either your swim top on or your swim bottom on as an adjuster.

I've done this a couple different times at my old apartment and a few hotels, everything from going to the bathroom to change, slipping my suit off under my towel and removing in the water to sneak into my towel. Always excites me knowing that I could run into someone while wearing so little clothes. Would they ever know?

MarvHarvey
05-18-2015, 10:16 AM
There is a longer thread about pool dares, you might want to have a look and add this one over there.

There are various ides for getting near-naked, or having accidents, or being embarrassed just a little or a whole lot.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=205235