PDA

View Full Version : 19/female/switch seeks any age/female/switch in any location (serious replies only)

techiegirl
05-03-2015, 02:34 AM
19/female/switch seeks any age/female/switch in any location (serious replies only)

Do not contact me about this ad if:

You didn't read the entire ad. Yes, I know it's long, but I have important things to say
U tipe liek dis. Some spelling errors are fine, but be able to have a normal conversation
You're male. I don't hate men, I just don't want you responding to this ad for women
You just want a quick play session. I understand wanting to just fool around, but this ad isn't for you
You don't respect submissives or you are brand new to BDSM. Being inexperienced is fine, but I'm looking for someone who has their sea legs.
You aren't interested in having a friendship as well as a D/s relationship. Because, not to toot my own horn, but I'm pretty great to have as a friend

About me (personal):

Hello, my name is Kat. I'm a nineteen year old female living in the southwestern United States. I'm going to be attending a trade school in the fall to become a pharmacy technician. I was a big part of my high school's theater program as I was both a stage technician (thus the name techiegirl) and an actor. I do occasional jobs with local community theaters as either one. I love acting and I can talk about plays and musicals for hours. I also love being a stagehand and I can tell you so many stories about almost catastrophes on opening nights that were frantically avoided.

I was also in marching band (don't worry, I'm not a total band geek) as a member of the color guard. I take dance classes and I also have a passion for choreographing contemporary and lyrical dances. It's something that I hope later on I'll be able to pursue.

I enjoy reading, probably too much, and I can give you recommendations on almost every type of genre (except for horror. I can't read horror books. Nope. Nope. Nope.) We don't have to agree on every book and we don't even need to like the same types, but I would love to be able to have a conversation about a book I read without feeling like it's out of your element.

I also watch a lot of tv shows and a lot of movies. Hopefully (but not required) we have similar tastes and can converse about different shows.

Now, on to the kinky stuff.

About me (in the bedroom):

I am a bottom. Not a submissive, not a slave, a bottom.

What's the difference?
In simple terms, a bottom is in it for their own physical pleasure, while a submissive thrives from serving a Dominant, no matter what that service entail.

I am not going to serve you. I do not want to submit to you. I want to be dominated (during playtime only, don't try and control me when a scene is over) For this reason, I can sometimes get mouthy during a scene. Especially if I'm doing something out of my comfort zone. I tend to become irritated and annoyed when I'm being punished and I will sometimes talk back. If you want me to be totally submissive and quiet, it just isn't going to happen.

I live at home and all play will be done in either my bedroom or my bathroom. I can't make too much noise either.

I love:

Humiliation
Dirty talk, name calling, begging, talking down to me. Basically if you make me blush I'm already turned on.
Panties
I love wearing panties and I actually prefer wearing them to being naked.
Diapers
I'm still pretty new to wearing diapers, but I love feeling padded and I also enjoy the embarrassment that can go along with it
Showers
I like doing things in the shower as when it's over I'm nice and clean. I also enjoy wearing panties in the shower and making them slippery with soap or shampoo

I like:

Wedgies
I can't do hanging or shoulder wedgies, but I do enjoy having my panties bunched up and making me squirm.
Anal
I own four different kinds of anal plugs. While I don't enjoy wearing them for several hours, I do enjoy feeling full.
Ice
Mainly inserting ice into my ass and letting it melt.

I dislike:

Edging
Mostly because I'm horrible at it. I can maybe edge twice before I lose control. And when I do edge correctly and am left in denial I become extremely irritated.
Nipple play
It's fine, but it just doesn't really do anything for me.
Spanking
I can't do it too often as it does make a lot of noise.

I hate:

Body Writing
It smears. Do I write it so I can read it or so you can? I smell like sharpie. It's just really annoying.
Mouth stuff
I have a very sensitive gag reflex and I do not like putting things in my mouth. I actually hate putting things in my mouth.

I won't do:

Public
Friends/family
Messy
It's a hassle to clean up, but maybe if I'm home alone for a few hours I could be persuaded to try it.
Vaginal Penetration
I have a weird hymen (yes I'm seeing a doctor) so using a dildo or any other sort of object hurts. I can finger myself, but it doesn't really do anything.
Food
Pee/poo
Blood
Bondage
Hard Pain
Permanent

I do have a webcam and once a relationship is established, I might be comfortable enough to do things via skype.

*NOTE: If you want me to send you pictures, you must be willing to send me a picture (if you haven't already) proving you are who and what you say you are (a superstar)

But until I feel comfortable with you, I will not send pictures or even use skype with you.

My safewords:

Green: I am okay and I want this to continue. If I say this without you asking me for a color then I want more.
Yellow: Slow down. Wait. Maybe change what we're doing. Something isn't right. I can't handle much more of this.
Red: Stop. Now. I'm scared. I'm in danger. No.

What I'm looking for:

Compassion
Everyone has issues and I need you to be able to understand and sometimes help me deal with my emotional ones. I don't want to subdrop and I need your help so that doesn't happen
Frienship
For a long time, I viewed people on this site as BDSM people and that was it. I don't want an only BDSM relationship. I want a friendship that has BDSM
Similar interests?
Totally not required, but it would definitely earn you bonus points. But hopefully, we have similar likes
Respect
Not an option. If you don't respect me, my safewords, or my trust then don't even bother replying to this ad
A Domme
I know the ad says switch and that's because I do enjoying domming every now and then. This isn't required, but it would be nice to find another switch
A woman
Not an option.
My age?
I'd prefer you be close to my age, but I don't really have a preference

I'm looking to be more of a chat slave that, as we grow more comfortable, eventually grows into performing things for you on cam. I don't really care for performing tasks outside of our designated playtime, but I will do it.

You still interested?

PM me on here and, in addition to explaining why you think we'd be a good fit, also answer these questions:

Name?
Age?
Location/Availability?
Likes?
Why do you want to be my Domme?
How much experience do you have?
Why did my ad catch your eye?
Three random facts?
Expectations for a relationship with me?
Any questions, comments, or concerns?

Once you send me this and I choose you (yes you're a pokemon) then we can exchange skype names for easier messaging.

I know it was really long, but thank you for reading!

M.G
05-03-2015, 03:03 AM
A really nice ad! Lots of details and specifications.

Best of luck on your search!!

drwarschauu
05-03-2015, 03:04 AM
What a great ad! I wish you all the best in finding the right Domme for you. Good luck!!! :)

Sasahara
05-03-2015, 03:14 AM
I'll join with the others in congratulating you on your ad and wishing you the best in your search! I've, in general, been impressed by what I've seen of you on the site since I rejoined, and from reading this, it looks like we have even more in common outside of the BDSM side than I had realized. Hopefully I get a chance to get to know you better...

But in the meantime, I hope you find a Domme who's worthy of you!

techiegirl
05-03-2015, 10:15 AM
Thank you all for your kind words and for wishing me luck. I'm not sure how likely it is I'll find a Domme on this site who is interested, but it's worth a shot.

Jah Brother
05-03-2015, 10:57 AM
If I had a vagina I would totally apply :P
Best of luck!

mert
05-03-2015, 11:07 AM
ı wanted to be female for you :) never mind good luck finding the one you are trying to find

Aron
05-03-2015, 12:22 PM
Now this is a wonderful ad! Best luck to you!!!