PDA

View Full Version : 26/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location (webcam not required)

Sub-destroyer
05-02-2015, 11:55 PM
26/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location (webcam not required)

Read carefully, if it's obvious you haven't read, you will be ignored.

You look like a man, but on the inside you know something is wrong with you. You look at other men and know that somehow, they are superior. They just have something you don't. You understand that you are not their equal and accept that you will never be like them, a real man. It does not matter what your sexual orientation is, I identify you as a faggot. Once you have that understanding, submission comes naturally to you. It is only right that an incomplete inferior faggot should submit to his betters. What higher purpose can you serve? There is no greater purpose for a faggot than to realize his place among men and submit to their wills and desires. Your master's pleasure is above all else and your true calling in this world.

I'm an abusive egotistical Master. You will show me full and unconditional obedience. You will serve me, idolize me and respect my superiority. You will please me when I have need of you. I have a preference for older men as they tend to be more serious. Prefer people looking for something that lasts a while. My main form of communication is email, though if you like to display yourself on cam, that's a bonus. I do not use instant messaging.

I am not into feminization or crossdressing in any shape or form. I seek outwardly masculine men to be my slaves.

Apply via PM and be articulate. Short vague messages will be ignored.