PDA

View Full Version : my task gd punishment

bichisme
05-21-2007, 08:05 AM
you are to eat loads for 10 mins stand in the corner till u need a poo then when u do poo on a bag near ur bed put ur feet on ur bed and keep your head from the poo with your arm keeping u up for 45 mins if u cant keep up and roll to the side (face in poo allowed ) then u restart

FunkyBean
05-25-2007, 08:10 PM
I don't quite get it. So you poo into a bag and then you hang off your bed only using your arms and if you have to let go roll into the poo?

cudles12323
03-16-2010, 08:25 PM
I don't quite get it. So you poo into a bag and then you hang off your bed only using your arms and if you have to let go roll into the poo?

you face the back like open with the poo facing you and then put ur butt over it:D

henkdejong
03-17-2010, 09:27 AM
You realise that eating 'loads' will only affect the poop after a day or a few days?

pranadevil
03-17-2010, 09:54 AM
You realise that eating 'loads' will only affect the poop after a day or a few days?

Maybe he didn't do biology at school? It isn't just a straight down soil pipe in there.

henkdejong
03-17-2010, 10:01 AM
Maybe he didn't do biology at school? It isn't just a straight down soil pipe in there.

Maby he thought it was the same as peeing...

Drinking a lot CAN put pressure on your bladder in a few hours, eating a lot can't do tje same for your darms.