PDA

View Full Version : 22/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location

Curiosity93
05-01-2015, 10:48 AM
22/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location

Hello! I am 22 years old submissive student that lives in Sweden and would like a mistress.

I have been into D/s for quite a while now and I think it's time to try something for real now. I have been interested in D/s since we played cops and robbers when I was around 6-7 years old. The best part was to get tied up and thrown into jail and "tortured". Since then my interest in D/s has grown a fair bit.

I would like a D/s relation with a strict mistress, but also someone I can communicate and talk to normally and discuss things with, and not always be a "worthless piece of shit". Of course it will be times where I will be a "worthless piece of shit", and deserve it, but not always, if you understand what I mean?

As this is my first real D/s relationship and I am a bit of a beginner and needs to be trained. This is something I am quite looking forward to. I also like setting long term goals and see myself reaching them. I don't mind being challenged either, another thing I am looking forward to.

Because I don't have had any real experience with D/s I am really open to kinks and things to try. I don't like to say that I will try everything, because I wont. But I am really open to trying new things. Some things I know I "like" is; Ass play, orgasm control, teasing, humiliation, spanking, toys, enema and probably a bunch more things I don't know yet. As I said, I am really open to try things.

My limits for now are; family/friends, public, blood, vomit, illegal, crossdressing, feminization, too much pain, marks and dangerous things.

I currently only own a set of plugs with increasing size but I would like to buy more toys that my mistress chooses for me. I am also a great DIY'er.

I would prefer to communicate through chat, and or text messages here to begin with. Later on we could explore video chat and more advanced forms of communication. I understand that you want pictures, for that i think kik is the best for of communication.

Do you have any questions for me? Please send me a PM or send a message on kik where my username is Curiosity930.

As the topic states I am only interested in females.

Regards.

Curiosity93
05-19-2015, 12:50 PM
Bump...

I did get a mistress. But it seems like if we weren't on the same page, so I will open up this ad again.

The problem with the previous mistress was that she were to boring, to be honest. I want more "fun" things to do than just play with my plugs and finger my ass... Please PM or contact med on Kik, Curiosity930 there, if you think you will be better!