PDA

View Full Version : 31/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location

okia_
04-27-2015, 06:08 AM
31/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location

Dear reader,

As the title already suggests, I'm looking for a female of any age (well, 18+) to whom I can submit. I've been on this site for a few years now and occasionaly I've submitted to women I've met here and I've always enjoyed it very much to please them. But there has never been a women to whom I submitted long term, both because they were not looking for it or either because I thought I wasn't ready for it. Now I think I am, so here's my ad :).

So who am I? I'm a 31 year old single guy from The Netherlands. I think I'm easy to talk with (I would like to be able to have a regular chat with my Domme, as friends), open minded and I like having serious conversations about serious topics from time to time. I like sports a lot, I'm an active swimmer and runner with a bit of fitness. I don't mind if you're not into sports, but it would give us some conversation topics. I'm 6'1" (or 185 cm), about 165 lbs (or 75 kg), blue eyes, very short dark blond hair with a tone/athletic body. I love reading (fiction/non fiction), tv series and movies and I have a general interest in a lot of things.

As said, I do have a bit of experience and so I do know about my likes and limits. I've noticed I like orgasm control/denial a lot, mild pain, mild public, being degraded. Right now I don't have dislikes (although punishments are never nice ofcourse). My limits are very straight forward I guess: no children, no family, no social suicide, no forever lasting marks, no animals, no piss/poop. I don't have dislikes at the moment, because I would really like it to experiment. Depending on how much I like it it can get on my likes or dislikes list. For example, I've never done sissy play, but I would very much like it to try. If you're not into that, thats fine too. I really like to perform on cam, it really makes me feel used and slutty. And those are the feelings I like. I do not have any toys (except household items), but I'm willing to buy them if I feel the D/s relation is worth it.

So, what would make a good Domme for me? Well, someone who is able to make me feel used and slutty for starters. You should be hard to please, punish me whenever I dont do a good enough job, making me pay full attention. I would like regular contact, every day would be impossible but if you're only available once a week it's not gonna work. If you're not from the same timezone as me (I'm on CEST, thats UTC + 2 currently) that's not a problem, as long as we can work around that. I should be able to trust you 100% and you should be fine with the fact that I might not go on cam immediately.

Well, I guess thats all I have to say at the moment. I hope to hear from you :).

Foxy Rose
04-29-2015, 11:45 AM
I have known okia_ for quite some time now. He truly is a very handsome guy, eager to please and will jump at the opportunity to serve. The Domme who takes him under her wings is a very, very lucky woman. Come on ladies, you don't want to miss this chance. I have had the chance to play with him a few times when I was single and I still talk to him regularly on Skype. You don't know what you're missing if you let this slut slip through your fingers.

okia_
05-02-2015, 11:58 AM
Thank you, thats really kind :).

okia_
06-28-2015, 05:01 AM
Bump. I'm still looking :).