PDA

View Full Version : 22/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (chat slave)

SwitchMaster
04-27-2015, 05:26 AM
22/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (chat slave)

Hello there!

I am a brand new master on getDare and i am openly looking for slaves/dare slaves. I do have previous experience with slaves through rp and skype as well. I was also previously a daddy so i can be one with slaves who want one.

I will mostly be daring or controlling you however the switch part in my name means very rarely i may accept dares or requests given. I do occasionally like accepting dares.

If you wish to be my slave you can either post here or pm me. I would like to know your likes and dislikes as well as how i can contact you if i can outside of getDare. Also it is not required but it is preferred if you can show proof via webcam or pictures but it is not required.

Thank you for your attention and i hope to hear from you ^_^

LordEdward
04-27-2015, 07:53 AM
hey i would be interested because i am new here ...
but i dont live alone so i cant do everything but i would like to give a try to it

bzofxD
04-27-2015, 10:04 AM
Hello sir, I would like to try it. I'm new at being a slave too, but want to give it a go. My kik, likes and limits are on my sign.

mrtibs93
04-27-2015, 10:31 AM
hi, your advert sounds a little vague but if your interested my likes and limits are in my signature, PM me on here and we can talk some more and I will give you some contact info.

springen
04-30-2015, 10:46 AM
Hello master,

If you are interested in a 20yo fit slave, that wants to be humiliated and controlled, write me on kik.

Kik: andjustice94

slaveboy1432
04-30-2015, 10:51 AM
I would love to be your slave kik me at slaveboy1432

coolx11
05-05-2015, 02:17 AM
plz add me in skype master anilkp1988