PDA

View Full Version : 23/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

pee panties
04-26-2015, 12:57 PM
23/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

Hello,
I am a 23 year old male sub, I have very many interests with very few limits. I am looking for a master or mistress for the weekend of May 30th my roommate will be gone that weekend and I will have my entire apartment to my self. I will be able to serve sporadically before then and stay in touch but will not have a full weekend to serve until then. I will however be able to purchase things if need for a master or mistress such as Panties,Toys,Food,Bikinis, or other items at request. My likes are Panties,Spanking,Light Anal,Wedgies,Humiliation,Slight Public,WAM,Panty Peeing,BDSM, I would also be open to trying new things on top of that list. My only limits are no getting caught in public, no other people, no scat, and no pain. Now as for my items! I have tons of panties,crossdressing clothes and some lingerie sets and a 2 piece bikini, toys are 2 butt plugs, 2 collars, 1 pair of handcuffs,rope,ballring,1 bullet vibe,1 small vibe, 1 large nonworking vibe, and nipple clamps. So if this interests you at all please let me know and if contacted enough in advance I will be able to purchase things for the weekend. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks,
Panty Kyle

andylong31
04-26-2015, 01:13 PM
Are you able to buy a Slave leia outfit a Full wedding dress ??? a Harem girl costume?

pee panties
04-27-2015, 05:32 PM
I will buy anything with in reason

pee panties
05-02-2015, 04:47 AM
Just a quick bump to the top still in search of a master or mistress

Mod edit: Hi there! Don't bump your ad without adding additional information. You get one bump (or new ad) every 30 days. Please ask me if you have questions! :) Thank you, Happy Me

pee panties
05-11-2015, 03:58 PM
I apologize but it will be the weekend of the 24th and not the 30th I will be aviable.