PDA

View Full Version : 21/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location

dareslavewanted
04-26-2015, 05:44 AM
21/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location

19/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (webcam not required)

Hi I'm Dareslavewanted, I'm a master aged 19 and I live in the UK. I have Kik and would prefer to control/chat on there however I can easily master you from on here (Getdare.com). I personally like humiliation and wedgies but I will do my best to stay within your likes and limits.

I do not require you to have a webcam and the relationship will be online. This means that I would like commitment towards me when possible however I am very generous when it comes to time off if you require it. I would Preferably like you to have a camera to take pictures but I still take on slaves who don't. I have lots of Ideas and have any dares for any likes. I have more than one way to treat you which you can chose. These are...
-Like an animal
-Like a sl*t
-just dares
-kind
-Strict

I have previous experience as being a dare master and all my slaves loved working for me. However I take on Beginners or experienceI would like good grammar and for you to call me Master. If you want a contract or not it is up to you but you must keep it if you do.

I have lots of Ideas for you ranging from public to private but I would prefer females.
Controls that I can do are...
-Bladder
-Masturbation
-Clothes
-Daily plans
-Dares
You can pick from these yourself.

PM me to find out more,
Thank you for Reading