PDA

View Full Version : 27/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in (see post)

MasterDennis
04-26-2015, 04:52 AM
27/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in (see post)

Hello slaves and subs

I'm Dennis, 27 from Belgium. I have about 5 years experience as a Dom, both online as offline. It all started around 10 years ago, with my former gf, she liked to get spanked and tied up, but at that time i didn't realise i was a dom we were just having fun. It as some time later that i started to realise this and started to inform myself. After having some online subs real life subs became to enter my life. My last real life sub was about a year ago. After that i had some online play mates, but no real subs anymore and its time to change that!

What i'm looking for:
The most important for me is that you are submissive (obvious) and obedient, willing to push your boundaries, but i will always respect your privacy and limits.
What experience you have doesn't really matter, i love introducing and training new subs, but experienced subs are very welcome as well. A high sex drive is a plus.
Prefered in Europe, due to time difference, but from different time zones can work aswell

What i like:
- Orgasm control, tease and denial
- Light pain (spankings, wax play, nipple clamps, ..)
- Clothes/Lingerie control (i have a small lingerie fetish)
- Semi/hidden public
- Some humiliation
- Recently i'm getting an interest in petplay (i love the kitty ears and tail) and some ageplay (daddy/babygirl)
- Giving rewards (this means you have been a good, obedient girl ;)

Limits:
- Family
- Animals
- Scat, vomit, blood

Your likes and limits dont have to be the same, i'm open to alot of things and i will always respect your limits!
If you have interested in becoming my sub send me a message so we can get to know each other better and see if we are fit for each other.

Thanks for ready my post and greetings from Belgium

MasterDennis
04-28-2015, 11:48 PM
Little ones are very welcome aswell

MasterDennis
05-03-2015, 04:20 AM
Communication through skype and/or kik prefered

MasterDennis
05-12-2015, 07:17 AM
Open to all kinds of subs or slaves, not that only limitted to my likes

MasterDennis
05-15-2015, 04:42 AM
Europian subs message me!
Mod edit: do not bump your ad without adding additional information please. You get one bump (or new ad) every 30 days. Please ask me if you have questions! :) Thank you. Happy Me

MasterDennis
05-18-2015, 02:48 AM
Not interested in men nor transexuals!

MasterDennis
05-21-2015, 01:29 AM
Your likes and limits dont need to be the same, everything can be discussed, i'm open to alot of things andwill always respect your limits

MasterDennis
05-25-2015, 08:25 AM
Communication through skype or kik prefered!