PDA

View Full Version : Exercise Away

LitDarkness
04-21-2015, 01:31 PM
This is a twist off of Club Dare.

Anyone may enter.

There are two groups of exercise sessions people can join; Normal Exercise and Kink Exercise, Each session has there own rules.

In both types of groups, people may assign exercises to people in this thread.

There is one certain rule for each group; Normal Exercise may not have kinky stuff in it while Kink Exercise may have kink in it.

To Join: State your exercise group, equipment (along with toys for kink exercise people.), max exercise number if applicable (people may assign as many as they want if you go with no max.)

Also put your exercise group in your signature along with exercises due/ completed.

Leaving: You may leave if all exercise is completed.

If you must leave early, you must complete all exercises given before leaving however no one can assign any more exercises to you.

Reporting: You must report once a day on exercises done.

Rules for Exercise Assigners: You may not post more than a members max in one day. A day starts and ends at midnight your time.

No giving kink exercise to Normal Exercise people.

No assigning a specific time for a exercise to be done unless the exerciser says it's okay.

Rules for all: Be respectful to all playing. Rudeness and disrespect will get you kicked.

LitDarkness
04-21-2015, 01:39 PM
I'll Join as Normal Exercise and 100 max per a exercise, I have a resistance band and a 10 pound shake and weight (Well it's my mom's but I have easy access to it.) a 10 pound normal weight.

Let's see how this goes.

cbtslave999
04-22-2015, 06:56 AM
Seems like a good idea, I may have to join this in the future when I get a little extra time on my hands

jordantheslave
04-22-2015, 11:16 AM
Great idea!
Kink group - not got toys apart from household objects
Max 50 of each exercise

DareQuest
04-22-2015, 11:21 AM
I'll join the kink group.

Household objects and 2x 2kg weights.

Max 50 per exercise

Seryon
05-12-2015, 11:32 AM
Hello TheKidWithSkills,

I think is about time you start enjoying your own idea.

Let's start off easy: 50 crunches and 50 leg lifts with speed... being expected to be completed in 2 minutes.

If failed, I'd add 30 seconds of keeping your legs up 45 degrees, basically half way in a leg raise.

Enjoy.

CrackersofGraham
05-12-2015, 11:52 AM
This sounds like a fun idea. I suppose I'll join as a kink slave!
Toys in the sig.
A couple of dumbbells and whatever I can do myself.
For me, exercises max out at 50 for pushups, 100 for situps, and 75 for anything else.

Toned
05-12-2015, 12:27 PM
il join for normal exercise,

equipment:
2 X 10kg dumbbells
chin up bar
various size sports balls

max 150 for each exercise

LitDarkness
05-12-2015, 12:30 PM
Hello TheKidWithSkills,

I think is about time you start enjoying your own idea.

Let's start off easy: 50 crunches and 50 leg lifts with speed... being expected to be completed in 2 minutes.

If failed, I'd add 30 seconds of keeping your legs up 45 degrees, basically half way in a leg raise.

Enjoy.

Hi.

I like the with speed but as it's technically a times exercise which you can not do unless it's said okay, I will be doing the crunches and leg lifts but will not be doing the with speed part as it violates the rules that I put so things couldn't get unreasonable.

Seryon
05-12-2015, 02:40 PM
Fair enough.
Just for the record, I did read the rules carefully: "specific time" sounded to me like "specific hour of the day", not "exercise duration", about which I think your 100 rule would work just fine (max 100 seconds perhaps), or "exercise rythm" as in my specific request.

LitDarkness
05-12-2015, 07:43 PM
Fair enough.
Just for the record, I did read the rules carefully: "specific time" sounded to me like "specific hour of the day", not "exercise duration", about which I think your 100 rule would work just fine (max 100 seconds perhaps), or "exercise rythm" as in my specific request.

I can't detail everything, although I do try to, there is things I think of.

I Could add that but I just think it will cause people to get out of hand or find a loophole to get over people's max exercise.

100 seconds isn't even 2 minutes, and I can tell you there is no way I can do 50+ of something in or under two minutes, referring to exercise.

Also that could cause problems to people with limited time who this is mainly for.

As they may not be able to do everything in one section.

11 leg lifts done. Plan to do some more tonight.

Seryon
05-12-2015, 10:47 PM
Also that could cause problems to people with limited time who this is mainly for.

As they may not be able to do everything in one section.

Understood.

I completely marry the "no loopholes" philosophy, I just wanted to bring my own contribution merely as food for thoughts.

LitDarkness
05-13-2015, 08:01 PM
Understood.

I completely marry the "no loopholes" philosophy, I just wanted to bring my own contribution merely as food for thoughts.

Totally understandable and did 20 crunches today.

LitDarkness
05-15-2015, 06:55 AM
11 leg lifts and 10 crunches done.

SubTom1995
05-15-2015, 07:01 AM
I'll join the "Kink exercise" with a max of 100 per exercise and 10exercises/day

LitDarkness
05-15-2015, 08:12 PM
10 crunches done.

Next day update:10 crunches done.

LitDarkness
05-18-2015, 08:48 AM
11 leg lifts done.

LitDarkness
05-19-2015, 08:14 PM
11 leg lifts done.
---------------
6 leg lifts done.