PDA

View Full Version : 27/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (webcam required)

master1238
04-20-2015, 04:59 PM
27/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (webcam required)

Hello ,
What there is to say about me and what i am looking for:
I am a master/dom from UK. I am 27 years old and looking for a long time slave/sub any age. I am looking for female slaves. My timetable is quite flexible and i have a smartphone so i can contact my slave any time via kik or skype. I will call my slave/sub usually once a day at least for asking what my slave will do today.
I want to know how my slave is feeling, what my slave will do the next days and I will listen to any complaints.
I will always respect your limits. Maybe we can work on your limits to push them. I am looking for an online slave/sub. I require pics of the dares/tasks or when I tell my slave/sub to do them. A webcam is required if you have skype. My slave/sub doesn't need to show it's face on pics or on webcam (because i dont show face because of my job. I will keep the pics just for my own pleasure.
I will give both online and offline tasks for my slave to do. Maybe i want to controll the way of clothing etc. My slave/sub is allowed to have its own life but I want to have contact regularly and my slave has to have some time for tasks several days a week.
I will give punishments for disobedience but i will also grant great pleasure for obedience and good behaviour. Of course, I request online relationship on start because relocation is big thing, if I see that you are the ONE you can move to my place.. While we have online relationship, I can support you financially..

Likes and Limits:
We will fix the likes and limits during we get to know each other. The less limits a slave has the more ways to pleasure it I have, but a limit will stays a limit.

What and how you will tell me before beginning:
You have to send me a PM ( kik -> whitemale19 skype-> darkodarko1238 and with at least these informations:
Name (how i can call you doesn't have to be real name):
Limits:
Experience:
Where are you from/Timezone:
Pic/Cam/Both:
Availability (Once a week etc):
Toys:
What you expect from your slavery:

Thanks for reading