PDA

View Full Version : 24/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (have webcam)

ganduman
04-20-2015, 02:02 AM
24/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (have webcam)

Good morning, honourable GETDARE community !! SO after quite a while jumping from adverts to adverts, I decided to make my own thing. You read the title right, Im looking for a female mistress (like who isnt ;) ) Here are things about me, and things i will look forward to --

WHO I AM

Im a SLAVE. I want to be a slave and I LOVE TO BE A SLAVE. I find pleasure in obeying mistresses (i've given a shot to masters, but somehow my hetrosexuality doesnt let me get turned on).

WHAT I AM LIKE

I have a normal build, and a medium size cock (close to 6 inched when fully hard). Its been quite a while since i entered the BDSM world, so i know stuff. I have experience in obeying my masters/mistresses and ill be a good slave.

WHAT I LIKE

The thing about being a slave is that a slave shall be only limited by his commander -- the mistress. But still, there are somethings ill enjoy more doing if it will give my mistress her pleasure. Beacuse the pleasure of my mistress is my pleasure

WHAT I WONT DO

Okay, so what i absolutely wont do is -- FULL PUBLIC DARES (SEMI PUBLIC MAY BE ACCEPTABLE), SOCIAL SUICIDE, SCAT(NO SCAT.), FAPPING AND EDGING (BECAUSE DENIAL TURNS ME ON) AND NO BLOOD SHEDDING (I DONT WANNA END UP IN A HOSPITAL :p). FACE SHOWING WILL ONLY HAPPEN AFTER WE DEVELOP A GOOD AND TRUSTWORTHY RELATIONSHIP.

PUNISHMENTS

Okay, so IF (in capitals) i behave as a bad slave, what? IFFF that happens, i will tolerate extreme pain punishments. Ill be your toy. Aaaand ill let you do anything you want to do with me. I may relax certain limits but only if I become too disobedient (which i probably wont)

WHAT I WANT IN YOU

Like ive said in the beginning, I want a good mistress. I dont care if youre sadistic or abusive or disrespectful or over-commanding. Actually, thats what i want in my mistress. I will expect you to atleast use your voice to command me (if you dont wanna appear on cam its perfectly acceptable). I would prefer an experienced mistress, but i will accept any offer that i get.

COMMUNICATION

Of course, we need to communicate. BUT HOW? Currently im only on SKYPE.. My id is -- gandu.man

IF YOURE INTERESTED IN BEING MY MISTRESS, PLEASE REPLY ON THIS THREAD OR SEND ME A PM AND WE'LL DISCUSS STUFF FROM THERE

Again, thanks for going through my post and i hope i find a mistress ASAP.

ganduman
05-05-2015, 12:11 AM
Still no takers ??

ganduman
05-10-2015, 07:45 AM
I would really appreciate if some lovely lady would volunteer and become my mistress :)