PDA

View Full Version : 52/male/master seeks 21+/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

OldMaster
04-19-2015, 09:02 AM
52/male/master seeks 21+/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Regardless of what I wrote in my last thread I found myself surfing on here again and I decided to give it one more go again.

And right off the bat: I wrote more than 1 or 2 lines in my add and thats why I expect the same from you as well in your application.

The biggest part is a copy of my last thread but I included quite a few slight changes to it. So here you go.

First off: Suffering will be part of your new life if you apply. PERMANENTLY. If this scares you but also excites you read on. If you dont think you want your WHOLE life influenced you are not the one I am looking for. Just to make clear we are looking for the same.

If I accept you as my slave you wont be loaded with tasks right away. I want this to be long-term. There is no need to hurry and we discuss things and I start it slowly.

If you apply I expect you to slowly give up control over your life step by step. Your goal should be to have everything controlled by rules sometimes as far as that is possible online. Best example would be a permanent dresscode. So if you dont really like that you shouldnt read on.
Please read through my whole add before deciding if you want to apply or not. The most important thing is that you are serious and not a person who just leaves after a few days or a week. Age and gender doesnt matter as long as you are older than 21 ( or 18+ in countries where 18 is the legal age)
I dont mind if you are experienced already or if you are a total beginner and I be your first master. I even appreciate it if I can train you completely to my own will. So dont be hesitant about that.

Nearly the whole relationship will be based on daily or regular e.mail contact where I give you your tasks and expect a detailed written report along with pictures documenting everything. So a camera is a must have.

I prefer if my slave lives alone or at least not with the family. I dont want to ruin any family relations with you being caught doing tasks. I wouldnt change my training if you dont live alone so you would definitely get caught sometime. Thats something you need to decide for your own.

Here is 1 important point. Please read it carefully: If you are married or have a partner it might get difficult. I dont want a slave whose partner does not know about this. I wont change my training in a way to avoid you getting seen or doing tasks around him or her. That means you will need to talk to them and ideally make them join as a slave or they must be ok with you doing tasks around them, such as being crossdressed around wife for the males. Otherwise it wont work out with us.
This needs to be cleared before we start.

You will get trained in the following things as my slave:
- Pain: short term like spanking etc and longterm tasks leaving you in a painful situation for a longer period.
- Humiliation/Degradation/Embarrassing things in general. You will get totally ridiculed and made to do totally stupid tasks just to make you feel exactly that way. Stupid, embarassed,humiliated.
- Crossdressing/feminization for the males. We will slowly build up a small wardrobe of female clothing step by step. So you should be willing to spend money on this. If spending money is a problem for you, dont apply please. I made the decision for myself that I want someone who is willing to spend a decent amount on the new wardrobe. Especially at the beginning when you start with no clothes at all there will be a few expenses.
- For females there are the same rules regarding clothes as for the males. Depending on your wardrobe we will definitely buy a few things now and then to dress you up in the way I want you to.
- I will give you more and more rules when time moves on to control your daily life.Thats means at some point your whole life will be controlled by daily rules 24/7 as far as it is possible online.
- Full public humiliation: This is one thing I want you to be sure about before you apply. I will train you in public tasks a lot. This starts with very easy hidden public things and moves on to more riskier stuff slowly. You must know that at some point you will definitely be exposed in public totally. Nothing to get you into trouble of course as I am not stupid but you will be totally humiliated in public. Same goes for online exposure. BE SURE ABOUT THIS. AND THINK ABOUT IT PROPERLY BEFORE APPLYING.
In the end you should have a secret desire deep inside to be exposed as the slut your are to everyone even though you are afraid to think about it
- Watersports/Scat/Messy

I know this are VERY high expectations. And just to make it clear: I dont expect you to be able to do anything from the list above right away. If you are a total beginner I will start your training slowly and step by step so you get eased into everything. You dont need to be afraid that I expect everything at ones as thats impossible regarding the list of tasks above.

BUT if you apply you should be ready to be trained into everything to its extend. If you have one thing you say you will never be able to be trained in please dont apply.

The only limits you are granted are the obvious ones: Permanent Damage, Children, getting you into serious trouble through any tasks etc.

And last: If you submit to me you will need to devote A LOT of time into this. Thats what I expect and you should be clear for yourself about this.

If you are still reading now and are interested send me a pm over getdare including some information about yourself, your experiences as slave if you have any and what you think I should know about you. Dont send a one liner as you will be ignored then.
On top include your e-mail address so I can contact you.
Also add your skype id so we can also chat from time to time if possible.

OldMaster
04-21-2015, 10:37 PM
A few slaves I talked to wanted to be blackmailed. Please note that this is one of my rare limits and wont happen.