PDA

View Full Version : A panty a day...

wedgied
04-12-2015, 01:43 PM
Hi :)

I lost a bet so have to wear a pair of panties / thong for a set amount of time. However the catch is that you can make this as long or as short as you want! I'm sure you are all familiar with how these threads work but in case your not:

The Rules

You may add up to 3 days or remove 1 day every 24 hours
I must wear the underwear all day everyday except when using the toilet / showering etc. I may also remove them for other dares.
If I ever take them off when not doing one of the above, I must add 2 days and also wear a stuffed bra and have my nails painted for one of the days.
When I sleep I may only wear the underwear.
I must wear each pair for 3 days before I switch them, the next pair will be chosen randomly / by vote (I haven't exactly decided how this will work yet)

If you would like to add any rules you may, however they have to be agreed to by at least 1 other person and if later, more people decide to remove a rule, it can be removed.

I will be starting wearing them on Tuesday and if I remember I'll upload photos each day.

Let's see how badly I regret this!

Currently completed: 0/1 days

UndieLicker
04-12-2015, 01:45 PM
Add 3 days. Edge through them each day and make sure pre cum goes in them

Buzz9572
04-12-2015, 01:46 PM
Add another 3 days

wedgied
04-12-2015, 01:49 PM
Wow this is already adding up quickly!

Currently completed: 0/7 days

Additional Rules - Needs 2nd agreement

Edge through them each day and make sure pre cum goes in them - UndieLicker

WilliamIsHere
04-12-2015, 03:07 PM
We'll just add another 3 days since 10 is such a nice round number

How many sets do you have?

W.

Kisune Karnon
04-12-2015, 03:11 PM
Well of course 3 days need to be added.

wedgied
04-15-2015, 01:17 PM
So, I'm 2 days into this.

Yesterday was pretty uneventful - I was doing chores around home for most of the day so there wasn't really opportunity for me to be caught. Today however, I had to head into London to do some work. Given this was about a 2 hour journey each way, along with the time I spent in London, I had to be really carefully unless I wanted to be caught. The journey in was ok - I was heading in after most of the commuters had headed in to work, so my train was relatively empty which was a bit of a relief. I then spent a few hours walking around London where I'mm fairly certain at least 2 girls saw. They were walking along behind me chatting at at one point I heard giggling and one telling the other to look at 'his ...'. I didn't quite catch the last of her comment as it was just as I was rounding a corner but I'm presuming this was about me because about 5 mins later, when I went into a coffee shop I noticed that my jeans had bean falling lower so if I lifted my t-shirt at all, the panties would clearly be on show! The journey back home was fairly uninteresting although the train was fairly packed so I was really nervous.

I'm thinking of doing updates every few days unless something particularly eventful happens. So ill update you all again in a few days.

Currently completed: 2/13 days

Additional Rules - Needs 2nd agreement
Edge through them each day and make sure pre cum goes in them - UndieLicker

wedgied
04-15-2015, 01:18 PM
We'll just add another 3 days since 10 is such a nice round number

How many sets do you have?

W.

I have about 7 of various designs / styles. I'm thinking once my phone is fixed and I can take pictures again, I might upload pics of them all, and let you choose which is the next pair to be worn.

batfinch
04-24-2015, 09:27 AM
Think you need another 3 days to keep this going

BabySissy
04-24-2015, 09:30 AM
3 more days added for you

foxknot69
04-24-2015, 09:39 AM
Have another three days.

Also, whenever you have to pee, go to a urinal, and drop your pants at least to your knees. You either have to expose your ass, or the panties.

batfinch
04-28-2015, 01:32 PM
Lose 3 days for a change

Winforce
04-28-2015, 02:42 PM
3 more days added 4 u