PDA

View Full Version : Mlb dare

Sissywannabe
04-07-2015, 06:13 PM
So this dare is pretty simple but very long, so first you need to pick your favorite MLB team, mine is the braves. So there are two options, option one is you go by series, 3 games, or every single game.
Every game or series they win is one orgasm depending on what you choose, every game they lose is one day without an orgasm, or two if you desire. There are no series's for this one. Every game your team loses you have to do as many edges as the opposing teams number of hits. So if the braces lost and the other team had seven hits I would have to do seven edges the next day or that day, depending on time.
If you do it by series then it's one orgasm for every series they win, meaning two out if three, and two orgasms for every sweep. I will try to think of more rules before it gets too far into the season but would like to know who all is in and what teams you choose.
This dare will last the whole season and playoff and Allstar weekend rules will be made later.
I am thinking of having one person for every team and if your team beats another, you can give that person one dare, thanks for reading.