PDA

View Full Version : Branding

Wedgie
03-02-2009, 07:31 AM
For this punishment you will néed a paperclip and candle. What you will be doing is "Branding" your slave. Form the paperclip into a straight line, then make the end into a symbols such as the first letter of your last name. The end is then heated in the flame untill glowing red. While it is still red you apply it to you slaves skin , my favorite being the head of their dick. The inpression will leave a faint scar that is easly removed by some scar medication. I also suggest you use the same paperclip every time so that the marks are the same. The pain on a scale of one to five is a two. Don't worry about germs because the heat kills them.Have fun!:eek:

SubMissChievous
03-02-2009, 07:48 AM
The pain on a scale of one to five is a two.

Pain level scales are variable from one person to another. This can be a 2 for one and 5 for another person...

Don't worry about germs because the heat kills them

False. If the object used for branding has not been properly sterilized the heat will kill nothing at all and the risk of infection will be quite high then...

Phoenix_blaze
03-02-2009, 08:15 AM
The pain on a scale of one to five is a two. Don't worry about germs because the heat kills them.

This is true, germs are not killed by heat - i believe only given more energy? or is that about electrons? idk :confused:

I do however think its an interesting idea! Sounds painful and slightly unsafe but it does seem like a very good and easy way of branding.

Wedgie
03-02-2009, 08:50 AM
What you could do is to dip the paperclip in rubbing alcohol and the area of the branding itself should also be cleaned with the rubbing alcohol.To add some pain do it after the branding !:D

burrowfielddog
03-02-2009, 10:23 AM
Pain level scales are variable from one person to another. This can be a 2 for one and 5 for another person...

False. If the object used for branding has not been properly sterilized the heat will kill nothing at all and the risk of infection will be quite high then...

As far as I know, heating metal to red hot like you need to for branding will kill germs. Isn't that how cooking works?

Phoenix_blaze
03-02-2009, 01:19 PM
What you could do is to dip the paperclip in rubbing alcohol and the area of the branding itself should also be cleaned with the rubbing alcohol.To add some pain do it after the branding !:D

Thats a great solution!

pillowman
03-02-2009, 01:26 PM
bacteria are essentially balls of goo with protein in the same stuff in eggs really if u heat up the bacteria they cook in the same way eggs do and so die. there are only a few that could live in flame and they chill in volcanoes not paperclips

SubMissChievous
03-02-2009, 02:14 PM
As far as I know, heating metal to red hot like you need to for branding will kill germs. Isn't that how cooking works?Yeah but branding and cooking are not exactly the same thing ;)

This particular type of branding practice basically involves a metal object, heat and human skin. So it is more or less like tattooing, only that you're using a very hot object instead of needles and the mark will be either temporary or permanent depending on how "deep" the burn is.

So this is a technique that is closer to tattooing or surgery than cooking and as far as I know both tattoo artists and surgeons use sterilized instruments. Why? Not to cause infections :)

[Hampers: 2-0 to Chloe]

Eon_Blade
03-02-2009, 02:22 PM
This is true, germs are not killed by heat - i believe only given more energy? or is that about electrons? idk :confused:

Nope germs don't get energy from heat XP, you're correct in thinking electorns, it causes the particles to move around freely. Heat kills germs but like Chloe said, this is a very unconventional method of applying heat somewhere and with burns it's always what happens after the wound occurs; unless of course the one hot paper clip killed every other germ in the world XD.

Phoenix_blaze
03-02-2009, 04:17 PM
lol - thought i might be XD

Wedgie
03-03-2009, 02:14 PM
Anyway,the point is that you can clean it with rubbing alcohol.let's end it at that!:D

Coyote
03-03-2009, 02:33 PM
i hope my mistres doesn't read this.

Trissy
03-03-2009, 07:15 PM
Where would you brand a girl? I think near the clit would be good.

tjm
03-03-2009, 08:01 PM
this souds really interesting...i dont now if ill try it though

Coyote
03-03-2009, 08:59 PM
Where would you brand a girl? I think near the clit would be good.

the breast ofcourse>

DUH

burrowfielddog
03-04-2009, 08:40 AM
Yeah but branding and cooking are not exactly the same thing ;)

This particular type of branding practice basically involves a metal object, heat and human skin. So it is more or less like tattooing, only that you're using a very hot object instead of needles and the mark will be either temporary or permanent depending on how "deep" the burn is.

So this is a technique that is closer to tattooing or surgery than cooking and as far as I know both tattoo artists and surgeons use sterilized instruments. Why? Not to cause infections :)

[Hampers: 2-0 to Chloe]
We at cross purposes. Heat kills germs on paper clip. There may be subsequent issues with the wound but that would be from another source of infection. I'm not talking about cooking the slave, only the germs on the paperclip.
Cauterizing (sealing with a hot object) is used to seal and clean some wounds?

Trissy
03-04-2009, 02:20 PM
Wouldn't branding a slave on the breast be kinda obvious. Someone could easily see it.

SubMissChievous
03-04-2009, 02:34 PM
Cauterizing (sealing with a hot object) is used to seal and clean some wounds?

Yes, it is... with sterilized hot objects :) Anyway, I was just pointing out about the possibility of infections which is something that had not mentioned but that almost anyone can do :)

Wouldn't branding a slave on the breast be kinda obvious. Someone could easily see it.

I have a mark on my breast that I've been wearing for over a year. No one has seen it besides me and my Master. Hmm.. I guess someone could easily see it if I would show them deliberately or not wear something to cover it like a shirt or bra I suppose...

derrammler
03-05-2009, 04:37 AM
if i ever got to be someones slave, i want this done to me ;D

cheesey923
03-05-2009, 06:33 AM
i hope my gf dont see this...

rpUral
03-05-2009, 08:24 AM
If you're actually trying this, note that the iron must be left in place long enough to actually wound and then cauterize the flesh. You can't just touch it and pull away. Time is what creates the brand.

vampyrepain
03-10-2009, 10:31 PM
I used to work as a body piercer and am familiar with branding to produce scars as body modification. There are a few things in this thread that are a little off: heating the branding object will kill any bacteria on the object but not bacteria on the skin, you must also use an alcohol wipe (or even better iodine.) Using a paper clip isn't the best idea because they are often made of low quality metals such as nickel and sometimes coated with nasty organic compounds (plastics) to prevent rusting, slipping or change their color. You do not want any of the branding object to be left in the wound when you are done. This is almost guaranteed to happen with a paper clip. The type of scar that is left is based more on each individual person and the after care; anything from barely visible to massive keloid growth that is more than was intended. Using a "red-hot" branding item is not sufficient to make and cauterize the wound. Using a single paper clip folded into a design (or any single object) is also a bad idea. It leads to an uneven brand and has a few other technical problems. Finally, my last criticism is do not, under any circumstances, ever apply a brand to a mucus membrane. Especially close to the clitoris. If you want to brand a female sub/slave's girl parts, the mons pubis is the best choice in the immediate vicinity.

I know that this is pretty much a list of DO NOTS with out many reasons or the correct way to do things, but I don't think it would be very responsible to post the full procedure in a forum like this. I'd be more than happy to answer questions and consult on reasonable, safe and sane branding via PM. As I said before I have worked in a body piercing/tattoo parlor and have a degree and experience in the medical field.

freakxxx
03-15-2009, 06:27 AM
it would be wise to disinfect then heat up the object used.
If you disinfect the object and heat it, most germs will be killed, although you would have to have a fucking weak immune system if you got a infection from a paper clip.

banneduser
03-15-2009, 06:37 AM
I cant beleive you people are having a conversation about to improve this!! The only thing i can say is please, for the love of god dont do this!!

For a start, like vampyrepain said you dont want to be using hot things on mucus membranes (cock head, clit etc...) Its just the most stupid idea ive ever heard of! Secondly, if a master or mistress aproached me with a red hot paper clip id give them a beating and then leave. And i expect many other people would agree with me.

And what makes you think any of this is safe? Seriously.... A red hot paper clip, like has been said, is a crap tool for branding! It doesnt have sufficient mass to hold its heat energy long enough for you to transfer it out of of the heat (flame) and then line it up correctly and apply it...

What if the slave moves? Well done youve just given them a sqiggly, illegible scar that looks like they have been self harming. Well done you.

And what if it isnt treated correctly? Well thats another well done to you! Your slave now has a cluster of large, painful, infected blisters. Congratulations.

If you want to give your slave a permanent mark, first of all ensure they are completely happy with it and it is THEM that wants the mark, not YOU. if its just YOU that wants it and you force your slave to have it then you frankly should be thrown into boiling oil as that is domestic abuse. If THEY want something done go and see a professional tattooist who can advise you and do it for you in a safe, controlled way. Plus it can add to the humiliation of the slave.

And bare in mind that not all scars just go away... So its something you need to think about, and tatoos NEVER go away, they can be covered or burned off with a laser but either way you end up with an even bigger tattoo or a patch of scar tissue.

peaceloverocknroll
05-09-2009, 07:02 AM
wow this is a really interesting idea, would love to try it, what would be the best place for a girl? and how long would you expect the mark to last?

Kitten
05-11-2009, 02:22 AM
I don't know a lot about this topic, but common sense tells me that if you're to burn on the soft parts, the mucus membranes, you're gonna have some permanent damage ._.
Also, paperclips are made from nickel and that kind of garbage, as mentioned above.
Aren't a lot of people actually allergic to that?

I don't see why you could not get your slave branded by a professional.
It'll look better, have less chance of getting infected, and adds to the humiliation.

tripers
05-17-2009, 11:40 AM
this sounds like it would hurt

l-kelley
05-17-2009, 11:48 AM
Actually not a bad idea.

HeadHunter_t
05-17-2009, 12:12 PM
I dont think i would try this with my slave.

abusedpup
05-20-2009, 09:29 AM
It worker fine for me, no mess or infection. It only causes damage if you push down hard and it breaks the surface of the skin, just push lightly and it leaves a red mark, it goes within a week anyway.

Coyote
05-24-2009, 12:55 PM
I have found myself a real life mistress and she branded me with a heart. Inside the heart are the letters S and B which stand for sissy boy. it is located on my lower back.

Anjelen
05-24-2009, 01:03 PM
okay, i know this thread has been a long while now, and i've ignored it so far, but... Is it me, or is the O.P. actually advocating the use of burning - particularly burning the procreationals - of slaves as habitual punishment?

Dewd... I find that going juuust a little too far. o.o
My two cents' worth.

xtremsub
09-10-2010, 02:45 PM
great idea, but the pain level especially on the cock head or clit is probably at 8 of 10
well or at 1 of 10 depending if you are the giving or receiving part.:D

however it needs to stay sterile after the torture
and the area should be sterilize with alcohol or such (30seconds)
the red hot metal wont contain any germs anymore.
however the wound needs to stay clean

love the idea will try to do it next time on webcam

Hislily
09-19-2010, 03:56 PM
...I really hope Master doesn't see this. Ever.
Not that He'd be cruel enough to do this often.

lilysmaster
09-19-2010, 07:51 PM
...I really hope Master doesn't see this. Ever.
Not that He'd be cruel enough to do this often.

I already have seen it ;)

metalchick
09-19-2010, 11:31 PM
I wouldn't do this near cocks or anything, but I've done something like this before, something called a smiley.

You basically get a lighter, and let it heat up and after awhile, turn the lighter off and press to your skin. it will leave a scar that's shaped like =) .

It's nothing new, heaps of kids around here do it.

thurio
09-30-2010, 03:19 AM
Recently read a story by Pete Brown, in which the slaves
were branded with a number on the knob of the penis.
Won:)rered how I could replicate.
Shall try your suggestion.
Many thanks

softeyes
09-30-2010, 03:45 AM
Unrelated to the purpose of this post, I think branding could actually be neat form of body art if it was done by someone who could make it safe + pretty.

sunny515241
01-26-2011, 05:34 AM
I do enjoy pain, very much so actually, but the idea of burning myself? I suppose that it could be good to extent, but what's wrong with going someware? I do trust my master, but I wouldn't let him get near me with a paperclip like that. That would be easily a round-house kick to the head, resulting in punishment later.

Also, personally, I'd prefer the more extreme measure (probably not the safest, but if everything is cleaned properly and treatment after is handled correctly). What's wrong with the classic knife to the skin? As long as you don't cut too deep and are aware of the major veins, I don't see any harm, but a scar.

I am emo and cut myself often enough to know where and where NOT it is safe to cut (neck, line from ring finger up your arm (vein close to the heart), ect.) I am not advising this for everyone I am just stating my opinion and do not expect you to just do out and do it without any knowledge previously.

I used to have a scar in the shape of a heart, located on my left wrist during my previous master, saying that I was his. I don't know about others or how YOU scar, but I scar easily and it only takes one or two layers cut (just to the point where you are barely bleeding) and it will scar. The scar does go away as it is not horribly deep, but lasts about six months in my case.

Masters/Mistresses- If you find it easy to inflict pain on others this will be easy for you, but be careful in the progress. I recomend to take your time and not to rush it, running the blade (if sharp enough) is a very pleasurable way for you to cut them, but will have to be repeated several times until a bit of blood appears. (bleeding will only last two or three minutes).

Slaves/Subs- This can be very enjoyable if you enjoy pain. The result will leave a faint scar, but until it heals any pressure applied to the area will remind you who your master is.

iacceptanydare
02-16-2014, 05:09 AM
if you choose to do this PLEASE BE CAREFUL and remember its VERY PERMENANT so id advise against anything you don't love as a brand... in my opinion if you want to be marked pick something subtle and get it as a tattoo... much safer

SpokenSerenity
03-09-2014, 05:18 PM
As far as I know, heating metal to red hot like you need to for branding will kill germs. Isn't that how cooking works?

You would require an autoclave to disinfect it properly.

redhusky17
03-10-2014, 01:43 PM
I would accept to be branded on my ass , like a paw print and his name :p

transsbBarby
03-10-2014, 02:30 PM
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6c1mm0z5l9z74uy/Heart%20Brand%20on%20Butt.flv