PDA

View Full Version : Stripping Naked In Front Of Girls

jad77
05-19-2007, 03:26 PM
Hi im a 16yr old male and me and my sister (15) had a bet on the fa cup final the loser would do a dare for the other.

Anyway i lost the bet and my dare was to strip naked in front of her 3 friends who were coming around later. All her friends are girls of same age.

The dare was to strip completely naked and remain naked until they left.

finished this dare an hour ago having remained nude for 2 hours!!

Was wondering if anyone else has been dared to strip in front of girls?

17Slave4Girls
05-20-2007, 03:19 AM
I did once have a similar thing happen, my 21 year old cousin (f) called me, and invited me over for a few drinks, when I get there, there were 4 of her friends (f) all 21-22 playing cards, so I suggested strip poker :P
Well, long story short they beat me, and I was forced to strip and masturbate infront of all 5 of them and cum into an empty wine glass... I found out later that night they used a deck of cards with little markings on the back, so they knew what cards I had at all times :mad:

Marc
05-21-2007, 04:29 PM
stripped naked in front of two girls and had them take photos of me - was naked for about 30 minutes in all.

They then stripped for me....

17Slave4Girls
05-21-2007, 08:40 PM
I don't know why, but in a way, there is something exhilerating about being exposed infront of girls :P

Smile Guy
05-22-2007, 02:18 AM
Good post. Nice to actually discuss dares once in a while!

I once had to change in the girl's changing room. I don't know if that really counts or not but I thought I'd just throw it out there. I'm actually very good at strip poker and tend to win all the time too!

Marc
05-22-2007, 02:22 AM
Good post. Nice to actually discuss dares once in a while!

I'm actually very good at strip poker and tend to win all the time too!

a) I agree!

b) remind me not to play with (against) you then!!

jad77
05-22-2007, 02:05 PM
I don't know why, but in a way, there is something exhilerating about being exposed infront of girls :P

i must agree while i was naked i was more exited at the fact they were staring at my penis.

17Slave4Girls
05-23-2007, 03:50 PM
I agree, I think it's because you know all attention is being paid to you :)

rhode64
03-10-2009, 05:16 PM
my wife and friends strip me on a regular basis usually to see how far I will let them go and they get me to masterbate they get me naked regularly in public must be honest although embarassing its also a hell of a rush sorry cant add naughty pics dont know who will see them .

hunkyjunky
03-10-2009, 05:51 PM
when i was 18 me and my 15 yr old sis did sumtin similar to dat we bet on all the rugby matehes for thw whole season there was 18 in all (thats all we managed 2 find the scores 4) so evry time 1 of us lost we had to take a dare from the winner and i won 3times out of 18 so my dares were

shove a bannana in ur pussy
get ur frends 2 stip and tape it so i cud watch
and run round the street naked yelling wheres my pussy wheres my pussy(meaning cat)

and her dares where

strip down totaly naked infront of all her friends at her party

stay naked for the whole party

french kiss any girl at her party that wanted it

wear a tight bikini and serve drinks to all her friends

shave my dick wth all he freinds wathing(they all called me pubeless)

lick anything any1 wanted me 2 so yes thats right i had 2 lick some pussy a wart and my sister leg and her boob

wear my sisters cloths 2 school and wear them all day

shove a banana up my ass and go look at my pretty yello penis

get ited 2 my bed and let her friends do antging 2 me for half a hour

let the girls put make up on me anyware they wanted
so my dick was a lipstick penis

pee into a bottle and drink

masterbate and cum into a bottle and drink

let a fat chic bj me

masterbate infront of evry1 on cam

and lastly

my sisteres friend has a sister whos 12 and has a major majo crush on me so she dared me 2 baby sit this little girl and hav a shower with her and so evrything naked while the hole night was filmed buy my sis and her friend and i had 2 do anything the little girl told me

in the end i had 2 take a shower naked with the little girl then she wanted to pull on my penis and explore my pubes that had grown back and shen she pulled them off and told me 2 eat them and then drink a horrible meat smothie thing i blacked out after that and i fund cum al over the floor of my sistere frinds house and my sister friends sister had been bjinme when i was out cold zomg

ps this is a tru story

flyguyflyby
03-15-2009, 10:50 PM
I once made a bet that I would do a strip tease if we lost beer pong, well we did. She wasn't going to collect at first, but kind of sarcastically said I should at her party the following weekend. She was surprised when I showed up with snap pants and a boom box. Long story short, I was probably naked for about 90 minutes, go alot of attention, and loved every minute of it!

BigRich
03-15-2009, 11:02 PM
Next time make sure you don't hide yourself at all to the girls. Sit and expose yourself to them and try to encourage them to have eye contact with your penis. If you are cut or uncute, some girls haven't seen both ways. Move around near them and be agressive. What ar they going to do, leave the room? No. Take your fav by the hand and place it near your cock and encourage her to touch it. One out of the three will get wet and want to do more. The next thing you know you may have a hot teenage mouth gulping on your penis and trying to learn how to swallow her first cum. Trust me on this one.

firebat180
03-15-2009, 11:53 PM
when i was 18 me and my 15 yr old sis did sumtin similar to dat we bet on all the rugby matehes for thw whole season there was 18 in all (thats all we managed 2 find the scores 4) so evry time 1 of us lost we had to take a dare from the winner and i won 3times out of 18 so my dares were

and run round the street naked yelling wheres my pussy wheres my pussy(meaning cat)

and her dares where

lick anything any1 wanted me 2 so yes thats right i had 2 lick some pussy a wart and my sister leg and her boob

let a fat chic bj me

and lastly

my sisteres friend has a sister whos 12 and has a major majo crush on me so she dared me 2 baby sit this little girl and hav a shower with her and so evrything naked while the hole night was filmed buy my sis and her friend and i had 2 do anything the little girl told me

in the end i had 2 take a shower naked with the little girl then she wanted to pull on my penis and explore my pubes that had grown back and shen she pulled them off and told me 2 eat them and then drink a horrible meat smothie thing i blacked out after that and i fund cum al over the floor of my sistere frinds house and my sister friends sister had been bjinme when i was out cold zomg

ps this is a tru story

Ok.......thats actually a bit too weird for me lol

BettyBoop
03-16-2009, 12:24 AM
Hunky Junky. wth.

garyk16
08-06-2009, 09:48 AM
My girlfriend and I went to Maui last winter. We came upon a nude beach and she dared me to take it all off. Very embarassing at first, but after a few minutes, I calmed down. I dared her to also take it all off, but she didn't. After a while, she went in for a swim. I continued to lay there on the beach, naked. I actually liked it when a girl would walk by and look at me. I liked seeing the girls smile.

jackfromnyc
08-06-2009, 09:56 AM
I did a similar dare a few years ago. I had to come down naked where my sister was having a sleepover. I had to be surprised they were in the basement. It was a lot of fun.

LordCaspen
08-08-2009, 02:15 AM
Jack,

Did the girls realize it was deliberate, or did the prank come off? Was it a quick dart in and then back out, or what happened?

Kage
08-08-2009, 02:56 AM

and her dares where

let a fat chic bj me

and lastly

ps this is a tru storyJesus. I don't know if your lucky or unlucky. Either way, if it's a true story, at least you have lived a little. Good for you, man!

jess_i_kka
08-08-2009, 03:14 PM

and lastly

ps this is a tru story

If you were 18 and you took a naked shower with a 12 year old girl and did stuff on camera with 15 year olds then you should have been arrested. YOU ARE A PERVERT PEDOPHILE.

Dicedarefan666
08-08-2009, 06:03 PM

and her dares where

let a fat chic bj me

and lastly

ps this is a tru story

Oh my god man, that's F'd up... why the hell would you do that shit? You let your sis video tape you? And you showered with a 12 year old? I at least assume this is what happened, as your spelling is so horrible that I would say at least 1/3 of the words are misspelled... In any case, I really hope the cops find you, charge you with statutory rape and indecent exposure and send you off to jail, where showering with other people isn't so enjoyable.

MKYL
08-08-2009, 06:21 PM
I really hope the cops find you, charge you with statutory rape and indecent exposure and send you off to jail, where showering with other people isn't so enjoyable.

LOL!!

but seriously, if you did do all those things then what the hell is wrong with you!?! particularly the showering with a 12 year old bit

Shamrock
08-08-2009, 07:31 PM
Oh yeah! One time I was dared to kill a guy. hahaha. There is no way that someone did all that.

P.S. Don't flip, I wasn't really dared to kill someone.

fun-dave
08-09-2009, 12:34 AM
1) i was once dared to strip to my boxers infront of 2 girls wen we were like 14 ( all same age) and i did that but as i turned round to pull my shorts back up they pantsed me didnt see owt perticualy but was still naked (that was my first)

2) after talking with an old friend that once saw me naked by accident at a sleepover wen i was changing finally fessed up after like 8 years. so i was like 18 at the time and said haha if you saw me know id be well embaressed and she said she would be more embaressed so we sorta looked at each other, you know that look of should we. then she said if you do i will so i did and she did like 5 mins later wen i had stud butt naked for like 5 mins while she decided then we laughed alot while naked watching (spongebob i know grown up or what haha). then got dressed slowly while talking. she did havea quick grab while joking about saying she sene bigger ( not massize but not small im average not big average or owt just normal.)

3) i had met a girl of the internet and her and her friend were daring me and there gay friend to strip infront of each other inprivate, so i said id do it inprivate so we both stripped off even tho we knew they were peeping thru the door. was fun!

any questions just pm me :) be nice please!

CamBear
10-27-2009, 07:04 AM
Found this thread.

Interesting discussion.

Was once on a trip with a few friends, like 4 guys and 4 girls.

Had a holiday house down at the beach, had a game of pool and was getting really arrogant, was told that if I lost I had to spend the next 24 hours naked.

I pocketed the black early in the piece so therefore lost.

Becomes quite normal after several hours naked lol

The next day I was playing playstation with a couple of the girls and I was completely starkers haha.

dwedgie
10-27-2009, 03:56 PM
when iwas about 15, me and a group of friends male and female (3m 3f) had a dare on crosscountry, last person to a predetermined point had to strip after school at the park where we hung out, and run round it, ended up being weekly event, most of us got naked at some point (although it was cold)

owned
10-27-2009, 04:09 PM
well i have never been stripped by girls or had to srtip infront of girls. but i would love to. it is one of my fantasies to be used as a slave at a girls sleepover or somthing like that.

paul_stones
12-07-2009, 02:51 PM
Hi!

I was also once stripped naked in front of girls, i was 25 and out with my girlfriend at her friends birthday party. We were at a bar/function room in town with all of her friends plus about 12 of her work colleagues, 5 girls & 7 guys, plus other people I didn't know. my g/f was dressed real hot too in a black lace top, really short black leather miniskirt, black stockings and high heels, all her friends were dressed up in girly going out clothes too. We were playing pool & 1 of the guys who works with my g/f and fancies her, wanted to raise the stakes on the pool, this girl suggested that the loser is stripped naked! Then he would have to put on a pair of black pantyhose and spend the whole evening like it. I said no but everyone started taking the mickey out of me, then my g/f said I either took the bet or she would change it to the winner had sex with her that nite! So I took the bet, and lost. They made me take off all my clothes, i was stood there totally naked with my penis hanging there for all to see. They all laughed like mad! Then I was handed a pair of black thin pantyhose that this girl had in her bag, I put them on but you could still see my penis through them! The evening continued and I had to walk round the party getting drinks feeling totally humiliated. Wat made it worse was seeing this guy who beat me flirting with my girlfriend and dancing with her!! I will never take on another bet!!!

scottwilliamsonoc
12-07-2009, 03:26 PM
Yes.. both guys and girls. But when you have showered naked in front of 100s, been to clothing optional resorts, skinny dipping with friends, nude beaches... being naked in front of others is nothing to me. Just like being clothed.

Suzee
12-10-2009, 06:31 PM
ill do this with anybody 18 and under im only 16 ppl im female, ill strip for them

person555
01-02-2010, 11:16 PM
Interesting topic. I'm a male, 25. I just stripped butt ass naked in front of 4 ladies tonight (ages 24, 25, 27, 35). They were all in grad school. I was shy at first, but after I had a drink I was good. I had initially told this girl, who I met off Craigslist and had sex with the same night, that I wanted to be butt naked in front of a group of girls. I didn't think she'd set it up, but she did! So I went over to her friends place where her and her friends waited. We chatted for a bit, then they put on some music, and I started stripping. I can NOT dance, but a little liquor helped me do something something. I do work out alot and am very flexible, so I did some chest bounces, leg splits, and griding, and other silly poses. I felt silly, like a complete goof, but they loved it. The girls even rubbed oil on my naked self as I danced...ALL OVER ME. I had fun, they all cheered me on and stared at my privates. First time I did this, good times! They told me I could come back whenever. Who knows where the next night will lead. I love being naked in front of girls.
:D

Notnef
01-06-2010, 06:21 PM
ill do this with anybody 18 and under im only 16 ppl im female, ill strip for them

Haha damn if only you lived close by me xD i would be up for things like this to

Underpants
02-26-2010, 06:03 PM
At school (15/16yo) I'd regularly go into the girls changing room during sports
afternoons and strip for any girls in there (1-6) sometimes completely and
sometimes just down to my pants if they'd show me their knickers :o

dragonator
02-26-2010, 06:29 PM
and u never got in trouble?

Underpants
02-27-2010, 06:59 AM
and u never got in trouble?

Never got caught, came close a few times, Heard the teachers' voices and
didn't go in or just walked away. never caught in there.
One girl did threaten to tell on me, but she never did.

A lot of girls didn't believe I'd do it or said they were too shy to look, but they all looked, some for longer than others.

Still makes me smile when I think about it. :)

mkcd
02-27-2010, 10:16 AM
I have done this before would LOVE to do it again. Anyone close by want to dare me to do it for them or somone they know?

thomas
02-27-2010, 11:26 AM
i havnt but i would like to and i would like to do it on cam

dare master_cam
02-27-2010, 05:14 PM
When I was 7, 3 girls i used to know started playin a game of skants ( just yankin down each others trousers), they decided to gang up on me and held me down so I couldn't move, they then stripped me and threw ma clothes in a BBQ so humiliating, they were much older than me aswell, about 12/13 then

I got them back a week later in a game of tord where they ended up runnin naked through half the town to get their clothes (lol)

sissyalana
04-29-2010, 12:00 AM
Hi!

I was also once stripped naked in front of girls, i was 25 and out with my girlfriend at her friends birthday party. We were at a bar/function room in town with all of her friends plus about 12 of her work colleagues, 5 girls & 7 guys, plus other people I didn't know. my g/f was dressed real hot too in a black lace top, really short black leather miniskirt, black stockings and high heels, all her friends were dressed up in girly going out clothes too. We were playing pool & 1 of the guys who works with my g/f and fancies her, wanted to raise the stakes on the pool, this girl suggested that the loser is stripped naked! Then he would have to put on a pair of black pantyhose and spend the whole evening like it. I said no but everyone started taking the mickey out of me, then my g/f said I either took the bet or she would change it to the winner had sex with her that nite! So I took the bet, and lost. They made me take off all my clothes, i was stood there totally naked with my penis hanging there for all to see. They all laughed like mad! Then I was handed a pair of black thin pantyhose that this girl had in her bag, I put them on but you could still see my penis through them! The evening continued and I had to walk round the party getting drinks feeling totally humiliated. Wat made it worse was seeing this guy who beat me flirting with my girlfriend and dancing with her!! I will never take on another bet!!!

Why i don't have gf like you, i would do anything something this happens to me.

GoldDaddy
04-29-2010, 12:49 AM
Hi!

I was also once stripped naked in front of girls, ..... We were playing pool ..... So I took the bet, and lost. They made me take off all my clothes, i was stood there totally naked with my penis hanging there for all to see. .....

There's something wrong here. You're naked, surrounded by hot and sexy girls, but your "penis (is) HANGING there for all to see"? If it had been me, you would have been able to run a flag up that particular pole. :)

sissyalana
04-29-2010, 08:32 AM
There's something wrong here. You're naked, surrounded by hot and sexy girls, but your "penis (is) HANGING there for all to see"? If it had been me, you would have been able to run a flag up that particular pole. :)

I don't know about him, but i would feel so humiliated that my small cock would shrink even more.

Punktux
04-29-2010, 11:48 AM
I actually want to try that i never had the chance to be naked in front of hot girls it would be interesting

_DareMaster24
05-03-2010, 04:59 PM
My Girlfriend invited me over for a party and i desided to do this dare then. I diddnt know that she had 5 friends over (all girls). I had to do this dare and when i did they took many pics and made me stay naked all night!

scotsman
05-04-2010, 09:19 AM
ive done it for ex gf and 2 of her pals so they could humilate me cos of my small penis lol

Memories for Life
05-04-2010, 04:38 PM

and her dares where

let a fat chic bj me

and lastly

ps this is a tru story

Why aren't you still in prison? You were 18 and the little girl was 12? A true story, with filmed documentation, would be unlawful carnal knowledge AND felony sexual battery with a child in the US. I guess there aren't sex crimes against minors in New Zealand!

Memories for Life
05-04-2010, 05:00 PM
Next time make sure you don't hide yourself at all to the girls. Sit and expose yourself to them and try to encourage them to have eye contact with your penis. If you are cut or uncute, some girls haven't seen both ways. Move around near them and be agressive. What ar they going to do, leave the room? No. Take your fav by the hand and place it near your cock and encourage her to touch it. One out of the three will get wet and want to do more. The next thing you know you may have a hot teenage mouth gulping on your penis and trying to learn how to swallow her first cum. Trust me on this one.
Or you could be in hell where every girl wants you tied and whipped until the skin on your ass cheeks is torn off. They've all seen that weird photo site on the internet and want to see if its true that you can fit anything in an asshole. If a beer bottle fit online, he can take it too! They also like to see a gay guy suck dick so they call some boy friends over for free use of your mouth! Yes, it will be fun....for them, not you!

Memories for Life
05-04-2010, 05:06 PM
Oh my god man, that's F'd up... why the hell would you do that shit? You let your sis video tape you? And you showered with a 12 year old? I at least assume this is what happened, as your spelling is so horrible that I would say at least 1/3 of the words are misspelled... In any case, I really hope the cops find you, charge you with statutory rape and indecent exposure and send you off to jail, where showering with other people isn't so enjoyable.
It looks like he typed it all from a cell phone - it has that abbreviated typing style!

Memories for Life
05-04-2010, 05:18 PM
Hi!

If true, you're mistake was letting your gf own you! You should have said "Fine, be the whore you know you are! See ya! BTW: Your shit that's worth anything I'm selling! Anything else gets tossed in the fireplace! It's your call, LOSER!"

Memories for Life
05-04-2010, 05:26 PM

In his case, he might raise a rainbow flag on his pole!

James999
06-27-2010, 05:28 PM
Anyone else got any interesting stories?, would love this to happen to me

Underpants
07-27-2010, 06:08 AM
One of the girls who'd seen me naked (see previous post) said she had a cousin
who'd asked to see a naked man as a birthday present, (I almost fitted into
that cagegory :p ), as a bit of a joke.
The plan was I'd go round to her house saturday afternoon while her parents
were out, and the cousin would come round to collect her real present and I'd
be there to surprise her. I got there and she told me to strip to my pants and
gave me some ribbon to tie in a bow (you can guess where!). I was to sit like
that on the sofa till her cousin arrived, then show her the bow.
Cousin arrived and I heard them talking in the hallway and came in the room.
The girl introduced me to her now embarrassed cousin and said she had asked
to see a naked man. The cousin giggled a bit then whispered that I wasn't
completely naked, this was my cue to slip pants off and show her the bow.
Unfortunately it came untied and I had to retie it while they both watched.
I stayed like that for about 15 minutes then she had to go, but gave me a
quick kiss on the cheek when she left and I gave her the ribbon. Apparently
she had been very embarrassed at the start but thanked her cousin for
the present.

thominator
03-11-2011, 09:45 AM
When I was 17, I had a friend who was a couple years younger than me that had a crush on my sister who was his age. He wanted to do something that would impress her so she would like him. He caught me doing something once that if my father had found out, I could have really gotten in trouble for. So he used that threat as blackmail. He wanted my sister to see me lose a fight to him and be humiliated in some way. So, when my sister came out to the back yard, he had me pushed up against the house and really belted me in the stomach. She was watching and I started begging him not to hit me again. He then marched/shoved me into the house and she followed. In the living room, he "ordered" me to strip. I didn't have to pretend, because I was terribly embarrassed. But I did what I was told after a little prodding and she got to see everything. I don't know whether that helped him get her or not, but I do know she made a comment once or twice after that about inviting him over to "visit" with me if I got into an argument with her.

boldindianwife
04-02-2011, 10:17 PM
http://www.picscrazy.com/view/MS010I bet with my friend that Sachin Tedulkar will be hero of Indian victory in world cup final & will score century. My friend forced me to undress fully & watch match till end fully nude, hence India win the match but I lost my clothes.

Rachie
04-06-2011, 03:26 PM
Well i play strip poker with same friends usually weekly (read story for some info) so yes have been striped infront of other females and males, also had the pleasure of stripping others.

Love Rachie
x x x x

johnson113
07-09-2011, 08:41 AM
I was once forced to strip naked and tied with my hands and legs opened wide in a girl's party after a bet. One of them took a picture and blackmailed me and blindfolded me and tied me in the girls' locker room. She put the picture online after I wore only a boxers to school.

meee17
11-12-2011, 08:43 PM
Hi im a 16yr old male and me and my sister (15) had a bet on the fa cup final the loser would do a dare for the other.

Anyway i lost the bet and my dare was to strip naked in front of her 3 friends who were coming around later. All her friends are girls of same age.

ye mate and y not. i'd do dat.

meee17
11-12-2011, 08:44 PM

ye mate i have and y not. i'd do dat.

dofa
11-13-2011, 02:11 AM
Ok.......thats actually a bit too weird for me lol

Totally !! I bet he is dedicated to his dreams only lol ^_6

S Bhargava
05-29-2012, 08:00 PM
I usually dominate my younger cousin whenever i go to their place in delhi (India). That includes stripping him in private or assisting him in his bath.

smalldickbound
06-06-2012, 01:28 PM
I've never had this happen, but I'd really would like to be forced to strip and server a group of women.:D

Cheerfulguy
06-23-2012, 02:58 PM
My wife is Taiwanese and last year 2 of her friends came over from Taiwan to stay with us for a few days whilst on their European vacation. Her 2 friends are both single and still living at home with their parents. On the saturday evening we had all had a fair bit to drink after dinner and my wife told them that I like walking around the house naked. I was surprised that she would tell them this. One of her friends was giggling a fair bit and asked my wife what my body was like. My wife then said he might show you if you ask him nicely. I got a tremendous buzz out of the thought of these 2 women seeing me naked but carried on drinking. Her other friend said are you going to give us a show then? I thought what the heck and stripped off and danced around the room for them. Afterwards I sat down still naked and chatted for a while. My wife was clearly surprised that I'd actually go through with it and told me to get dressed as we'd all had a fair bit to drink. I got the most thrilling buzz out of it and would recommend it to anybody! ;)

zaqxsw1984
02-24-2013, 03:57 PM
i used to be naked with my gf sometimes while she was clothed, id always love it :)

LuckyLucy
02-26-2013, 04:13 PM
When I was young a guy dared me to get naked while we were playing at his house. I dared him the same and it was the first time I had seen a boy nude.

DarePerson101
02-27-2013, 08:10 AM
I've played stripping games with my friends before.

Grindboy
02-27-2013, 10:34 AM
I've only ever been naked for my ex.

CookieMaker
02-27-2013, 10:52 AM
Well, often in hospitals till 18y.o., later only when played strip poker or swimming in sea.

telemaco
02-27-2013, 12:22 PM
would you like to strip me naked and keep me clothe less?
eziio

CREATIVEGOTH
02-28-2013, 07:48 AM

Same thing happened to me growing up, many years ago, but once I was nude, one of the girls told my sister to get some knickers,she brought a few pairs down, and I had model, parading around in her knickers, all the girls were laughing uncontrolable.

CREATIVEGOTH
02-28-2013, 07:50 AM
I've played stripping games with my friends before.

I think everyone has playing undressing games with their friends growing up.;)

Messupmyass
08-17-2021, 07:26 AM
Mr friend had a birthday part for when they was 15 and after all the games and cake and all we just chilled in their room where we played truth or dare on round 3 she dared me to strip naked (it wasn’t just me and her was me, her, 3 of her close girl friends and another boy) so it was extreme to say the least to say we were all 15 and so I got naked in front of 4 girls and a boy (who was a close friend to me) girls asked if that’s higher than the average dick size and possible bjs I thought the dare was just to see me naked not to get sexual they ended up giving them only 2 did but they were sloppy but after that other than school we never really met up again idk if they said they saw me naked at all or if they took pictures

rhl
08-19-2021, 03:06 AM
We also have Guninson Beach. (Google it)

Now on to the fun.
My girl friend asked if I can be the host for a party with girls that she she wanted.
OK I agree, then she adds that it is her party and I will do as asked.

The day has come, she has picked out my outfit, sexy boxers, sporty top and pants.

After all the guests arrived. One guest says that I should get undressed. My eyes widen, as my girl says, a deal is a deal. I resign to, but horrified of being naked in front of girls, some of which I barely know. I start to strip and they say stop and put on some music to strip with. They make me stop short of the boxers, this makes me happy.
I stand by to serve the needs of the guests as they talk. Getting snacks and drinks.

At some point, I'm told to get the meal ready, when one of the girls decide I'm over dressed. My eyes widen, my body is horrified, yes I've been seen naked by one of the guests, but in front of all.
A deal is a deal, and without fighting, I do my best to provocatively remove the boxers, as all eyes are watching my crotch. Even now, I can't see how a male stripper does this.
So now completely naked, I served dinner, receiving several whacks to the cheeks and one to the front.
Several of the girls removed clothing down to there bra and panties.
I was allowed to use the toilet, sitting, but wasn't allowed to close the door. Several girls walked by just to see me get embaressed.
I was the subject of several games, with one being, Tap the dick on the male, with me obviously the male.
Also was cuffed, ball gagged and plugged. One girl eventually removed the plug, and put a strap on over her jeans. This was the first time someone used my rear without my request.
As the ladies left, the first one asked me to walk her to their car. She took my arm, and said let's go, I'm naked, and she had no intention of letting me get anything on.
All I remember is getting hard, and afterwords thinking this wasn't that bad. Of course I walked everyone else to their cars, and was seen by at least one car that went by.

OK - reading the above posts, reminds me of when I was about 10. Their was a bully at school. I was at the playground and he walked up.
He said to me, that I think you need to get naked. I'm on top of the monkey bars. The thought of getting naked, in public, got me excited. So I agree. Wasn't even thinking of the consequences of obeying, or disobeying. I got undressed on top of the bars, dropping the clothing. The day was very sunny and I was "requested to lay down on the black top basketball court.

Everything was going OK until my sister came down to tell me that mom wants me home. And here I am, completely naked, laying on my back, with her looking down at me.
It was very embarissing to get dressed in front of my sister.
For two weeks, I had to do what she requested, to buy her silence. The only thing I remember is that once a day, I had to let her watch me get undressed. By now, we both will be quite and not tell, since mom would punish both. However getting undressed in front of my sister was getting to be fun. I remember getting undressed once in front of her best friend. I also got her to strip and to spread her legs legs for me. She agreed.