PDA

View Full Version : In it to win it - Your chance to win some great dare prizes!

zapk
04-04-2015, 09:25 AM
So I'm having a well deserved short break from modelling, filming and sessions, but couldn't stop altogether. To keep the fun going, I'm offering some super dare freebies to a few people out there as follows:

3rd Place Prize
If you're picked to be the 3rd place winner, you get to set up a dare poll for me on GetDare - name a range of punishments and whichever one gets the most votes, I have to do!

2nd Place Prize
If you are the 2nd place winner, you get to give me a week's worth of dares and get pictures in return. Take your pick of punishments and there will be some juicy pictures coming your way! Your own personal dare slave!

Winner Prize
A very rare opportunity - your chance to play dares in person. I'll come to a hotel near you (UK residents only) and whether you prefer to give the dares or receive them, you're assured of a great time. Be as wicked as you like!

Hoping a lot of you enter! What have you got to lose? So enter today!

To enter, send me a private message with "Competition" as the subject. Good luck to you all! Winners to be announced Friday 17th April.

zapk
04-04-2015, 11:58 AM
25 entries so far!!! Keep them coming for your chance to win a fun experience!

zapk
04-06-2015, 02:09 PM
Wow 100 entries! Keep them coming! Remember, 3 lucky winners!

zapk
04-11-2015, 08:51 AM
150 entries for those 3 prizes! Anyone else going for it before Friday?