PDA

View Full Version : Outside dares

Bdsmmsdb
03-30-2015, 07:02 PM
So I am looking for some dares to do outside, there's lots of stuff out there:
Pine tree, lots of gravel, acorn tree, large rocks, mud, dirt, table, stone patio, mulch,
I would like these to be associated with the dares but don't have to be, it's about 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
Example dare: hump a pine tree naked.
Be creative and enjoy

Bdsmmsdb
03-31-2015, 02:28 PM
Anyone? Not even one person?

bamadude01
03-31-2015, 02:52 PM
I dare you to get naked, and roll around in the dirt until every inch of you is covered in dirt. Better if it is muddy. Then, while still naked, hump the gravel for 3 minutes. if you are willing to submit a pic of your dirt covered body, pm me for kik

Bdsmmsdb
03-31-2015, 07:23 PM
Ok thanks for the dare, sadly I can't send pics

bamadude01
03-31-2015, 08:03 PM
as long as you do the dare, and report it, no problem. the pic was mostly wishful thinking on my part. figured it didn't hurt to ask :)

Bdsmmsdb
04-02-2015, 01:39 PM
Ok this is how it went, I waited until there would be lots of rain and then got naked and rolled around in the mud for a good 8 minutes then humped the gravel like you said and took a shower only after 20 minutes of being dirty and wet

I'm still accepting more dares

sambora123
04-03-2015, 06:02 PM
ive got a good one but you would need someone else to possibly help or watch u squirm.

Bdsmmsdb
04-04-2015, 05:48 PM
I do have a friend to help me out

sambora123
07-20-2015, 07:31 PM
go to a field somewhere must be at least semi public at night. strip naked or throw on stockings thong corset etc which ever embarrasses u more, put ur clothes in a bag. now comes the interesting bit now u set a time limit minimum of 30 minutes on a timer and give it to the other person.

he/she will then put a locking blindfold/hood on u so u cant remove it then gives u the bag. u must then spin jump ur not allowed to spin on with ur feet on the floor, on the spot so u turn 360 degrees twice then throw the bag a few meters infront of you then spin again in the same way 360 twice.

now the timer starts and if your spins are accurate you'll find the bag easily but if your spins are out it will be very hard if not impossible but the other person will not say anything make any noise or let u out till the timer goes off so u wont know where ur bag is where ur partner is or if anyone can see u and what your wearing. and the fact u cant see or hear ur partner is very scary believe me. tell me what you think of the dare

Lills16
07-23-2015, 04:08 PM
Would anyone be kind enough to give me a dare to undertake outside now.

nothing too extreme, in fact fairly easy i am just starting out.

Thx in advance

sambora123
07-27-2015, 03:46 PM
make sure all doors and windows are locked throw ur door key into the garden from your bedroom, strip naked then go and find it making sure the door locks behind u. b4 doing this set up a back up key but put it somewhere u wont wanna go in that state unless u have no other choice like taped to a lamppost or in a bush down the street somewhere exposed