PDA

View Full Version : ~dare me please? or ask?~

cutekitty
03-29-2015, 12:57 PM
Hello, my name is Lilly. I am a 20 year old transgender female. I would like dares that are in my likes (dares not in my likes will be considered and most likely done)

I have:
marshmallows, a 5 inch dildo, a 7 inch dildo, a 5 inch long 2 inch wide plug, bagels, cream cheese, pull ups, and other household items.

I still have well a penis so keep that in mind please. Also embarrassing questions are always welcome.

~love lil slutkitten Lilly rose~

BlaBlaBlubb
03-29-2015, 01:02 PM
Dare:
While being online keep your biggest toy you can fit in your ass and wear some clothespins to your nipples.

Question:
When did you discover that you should be a female?

cutekitty
03-29-2015, 01:10 PM
Dare:
While being online keep your biggest toy you can fit in your ass and wear some clothespins to your nipples.

Question:
When did you discover that you should be a female?

Okay and i assume that mean my plug ( sense its 2 inches thick) but can i take it out for other dares?
And at age 14 when some... how you say "odd changes" started happening... you see because being transgender is actually a medical condition as in transgender people can be tested and diagnosed our puberty usually acts different, i got a higher voice softer skin my mind started working in a way everyone around me thought was abnormal for a "boy" but after i told them they even said there was no doubt. Thanks for asking sorry for the rant

BlaBlaBlubb
03-29-2015, 01:21 PM
No need to be sorry ^^

Yes you may remove it but only for dares but will keep it in your mouth during that time.

Question:
- Ever had a master/mmistress (online or offline)?
- Have you ever been fucked in the ass?

cutekitty
03-29-2015, 01:24 PM
No need to be sorry ^^

Yes you may remove it but only for dares but will keep it in your mouth during that time.

Question:
- Ever had a master/mmistress (online or offline)?
- Have you ever been fucked in the ass?

Do you want pics as proof its in? If so i am willing.
Online yes offline no
By a real penis once and given one bj >/)(\< in a public restroom.

Hoedini
03-29-2015, 01:29 PM
Put in 8 marshmallows, then plug yourself for half an our. If you want tot edge, that 's allowed. report how it went

BlaBlaBlubb
03-29-2015, 01:30 PM
No need for pic proofs.

Dare: Give yourself an enema and keep it in your ass till you get 3 responds here or max 20mins. Plug i up with your plug.

Question:
- Have you ever had sex with a female?
- Have you ever fucked guy into the ass?

cutekitty
03-29-2015, 01:34 PM
Put in 8 marshmallows, then plug yourself for half an our. If you want tot edge, that 's allowed. report how it went

Right away i will post once they are in.

cutekitty
03-29-2015, 01:37 PM
No need for pic proofs.

Dare: Give yourself an enema and keep it in your ass till you get 3 responds here or max 20mins. Plug i up with your plug.

Question:
- Have you ever had sex with a female?
- Have you ever fucked guy into the ass?

Sex with a female? Sense hormones renber that horrible thing "defective" i could only lick but no i,m not lesbian, i am bi but i prefer guys.
and ewwwww like with a strapon and stuff i'd do it if he really wanted but ewww...

DUBOB
03-29-2015, 01:41 PM
I'd suggest you masturbate a little with the bagle :rolleyes:

Where are you from?

How is being transgender where you live?

cutekitty
03-29-2015, 01:48 PM

Okay all 8 in and my tummy is already feeling it this be interesting

cutekitty
03-29-2015, 01:54 PM
I'd suggest you masturbate a little with the bagle :rolleyes:

Where are you from?

How is being transgender where you live?

Will try.
Massachusetts
And good

cutekitty
03-29-2015, 02:29 PM

Okay thats 30 minutes. Wow my bottom is really fighting this at first 8 sounded easy but i was wrong

Hoedini
03-29-2015, 02:37 PM
Just wait till you thake the plug out! See you in half an hour...

cutekitty
03-29-2015, 02:39 PM
Just wait till you thake the plug out! See you in half an hour...

*gulp* okay that didn't sound good. . . But getting my ass destroyed was always a fantasy of mine so anyone with dares my little peach is ready

BlaBlaBlubb
03-29-2015, 02:47 PM
Before removing add an enema as much as you can take, plug it up again and keep the mixture in your ass for additional 15mins.

cutekitty
03-29-2015, 02:52 PM
Before removing add an enema as much as you can take, plug it up again and keep the mixture in your ass for additional 15mins.

Thank you, my ass lives to serve

cutekitty
03-29-2015, 04:48 PM
Come on guys/girls/other you can do it.

BrokenWings
03-29-2015, 06:43 PM
Well, here you go, make it through this (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=1000014#post1000014) with your 7inch dildo, your ass should be feeling pretty... tired after.

Oh and every minute while you are online, you must take out and reinsert the your plug 5 times, you can accumulate them and do them all at once, or take 5 every minute, your choice.

cutekitty
03-29-2015, 06:49 PM
Well, here you go, make it through this (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=1000014#post1000014) with your 7inch dildo, your ass should be feeling pretty... tired after.

Oh and every minute while you are online, you must take out and reinsert the your plug 5 times, you can accumulate them and do them all at once, or take 5 every minute, your choice.

I like a challenge and i read that one so i will do all 6's to make it fair okay?

BrokenWings
03-29-2015, 06:55 PM
I like a challenge and i read that one so i will do all 6's to make it fair okay?

Absolutely fine with me, the more you put your ass through the better.