PDA

View Full Version : I need you to give me photo requests for an album.

SkinsPoetic
03-26-2015, 12:14 AM
I lost this dare. Please give me requests so I can fill the album up.

1) post 10 pictures on kinktalk
2) In a public album
3) You must ask people on Getdare what the pictures should be of.
4) You must keep them on for a month
5) You must advertise the album on your GD signature for a month and send the link to anyone who PMs you for it.
6) You must be naked in at least 5 of the pictures.
7) You must also add a caption to each photo describing it, and then asking everyone who is looking at it to give you more photo requests to add.
8) you have to hold a sign which is showing your get dare username and you can hide your face
9) If anyone sends you a request to add to the album, it resets the time limit that it must stay up. For example, if you've had it up for 29 days and someone requests something, it has to stay up (and in your signature) for another month.
10) also you have to upload one picture with all getdare names out of the actual potato written on your body with a permanent marker
11) Every time you log in, you must ask at least 3 people for a request until the dare is done. You must log in at least once per week.

businky
03-26-2015, 12:17 AM
as it goes on kinktalk:

dress up in panties and bra ,standing legs apart, dick out, hands on back

BunniesOwner
03-26-2015, 12:20 AM
Be in panties, bent over with them pulled to the side with your cheeks spread, with the caption "Any Takers?"

SkinsPoetic
03-26-2015, 12:33 AM
Thank you both! You can give multiple if you want. I don't know how fast I'm going to get to 10.

businky
03-26-2015, 12:36 AM
Be in panties, bent over with them pulled to the side with your cheeks spread, with the caption "Any Takers?"

and then the same without any clothes, marker up butt stating "This could be you"

BunniesOwner
03-26-2015, 12:43 AM
Hmm, can it go past 10?

SkinsPoetic
03-26-2015, 12:45 AM
Well, 10 is the minimum and when I post the 10th picture to the album the month countdown will start. But it can go beyond.

businky
03-26-2015, 01:18 AM
do the below mentioned pics post them in the kinktalk album.
then add 3 more pics: re-eanact those pics that are shown in the albums below yours.

BR1985
03-26-2015, 01:21 AM
Here's another couple:
Give yourself an a tonic wedgie then spank your ass until it's nice and red.
On your knees naked and hard next to a toilet.

BunniesOwner
03-26-2015, 01:23 AM
Post a set of you all crossdressed, with every picture of you slowly stripping. The last few will have you bending over, spreading your cheeks and then fucking your ass.

dirtyfun
03-26-2015, 01:56 AM
Post picture proof off all dare you do between now and the end of the week, you must do at lest one aday

SkinsPoetic
03-26-2015, 07:29 PM
Okay, I made the album and posted a few pictures. Nothing crazy yet, I haven't had time to do most of what was asked. I'll try to do more over the weekend.

http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=6946

Post picture proof off all dare you do between now and the end of the week, you must do at lest one aday
That is mean, haha. This album is going to be bigger than I thought...

SkinsPoetic
03-28-2015, 10:12 PM
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=6946

Okay! Aside from the sign and bodywriting, and a few dares on my to-do list, and that one wehre I need to mimic the other albums I'm done. Most of it is finally uploaded! I'll work on the others I missed soon.

Oh, and I'm supposed to ask 3 people for more requests when I logged in...but asking an entire thread for more is basically the same right?

pinkpantyhose
03-29-2015, 01:49 AM
I want a picture of your ass stuffed with at least 5 different foods. Not all at the same time. Wear pantyhose rolled down or gartered stockings in each picture. No panties. Panties are for classy girls not sluts.