PDA

View Full Version : Maggieraex vs Diaperboy

diaperboy06
03-25-2015, 07:05 PM
The person with the most votes by next Wednesday night will be punished and has to do every dare posted in the thread, and is the winner's diaper slave for a number of days equal to twice the number of votes.
So if we get a total of say 15 votes then loser is winners slave for 30 days.
And they have to do all dares posted in this thread. That's where you guys come in.
You can vote and post dares for the loser.
Time to make maggieraex have to do some dares!

Computergeek94
03-25-2015, 07:07 PM
Nah, I think I'll throw in a vote against you. I know how Maggie can be with diaper dares ;)

diaperboy06
03-25-2015, 07:14 PM
That's kinda what I'm afraid of. Loser is already up to 10 days of slavery and it hasn't been open long.

MaggieRaeX
03-25-2015, 07:16 PM
Nah, I think I'll throw in a vote against you. I know how Maggie can be with diaper dares ;)

I know, right? I think everyone is going to vote against him just to see what I do next. I can just sit back and watch this coast~ :D

Kisune Karnon
03-25-2015, 07:30 PM
I voted for Maggieraex.

MaggieRaeX
03-25-2015, 07:35 PM
I voted for Maggieraex.

Someone needs to I guess--he should have at least a little bit of hope. Even if it's false hope.

fraggleshubby
03-25-2015, 08:08 PM
i say the slave must always be in a wet diaper any time that they check their email to see if they have email from their owner. only exception is if the owner tells them not to be in a diaper the next time they check their email.

diaperboy06
03-25-2015, 09:01 PM
Holy crap! Come on guys. Vote for maggie. Don't forget to post dares.

corvon
03-26-2015, 12:02 AM
The challenge area is best for post like this.

diaperboy06
03-26-2015, 06:11 AM
Hasn't even been 12 hours and I'm in for 68 days of slavery.
Come on guys. Vote for maggie!
Also add some dares!

b.dude
03-26-2015, 06:19 AM
Dare for the loser:
Completely naked in bed at night, you will edge once for every hour you've been awake that day. Get soft in between edges.
If you wake up the following day with you're penis being soft, you may cum but you have to do it in bed before getting up. If you wake up with morning wood, you may not cum the whole day.
You have to do this for a whole week, edges increase every day (day 1: 1/hour; day 2: 2/hour; day 3: 3/hour; ...). If you didn't get to cum the whole week, you may on the 8th day but ONLY through anal stimulation.

Mutt
03-26-2015, 06:57 AM
I voted for Diaperboy. Here is a dare for the loser:

Your dare lasts 24 hours. You'll start by drinking 1 litre of cold water and waiting an hour. In that time you are not allowed to pee. Now head to the supermarket and buy some diapers. If public is not a limit for you, spurt 2 seconds of piss in your pants inside the supermarket. Now find the next public toilet and diaper yourself up. Release yourself and go home. Once home take the diaper of and give yourself an enema of water. Try to hold it. Now tripple diaper yourself with cuts into the 2 inner ones. If u can hold your enema for longer than 15 min you can change your tripple diaper after its soiled. Otherwise you'll have to wear the same tripple diaper for the rest of the time.

diaperboy06
03-26-2015, 12:07 PM
80 days of slavery! Do that many people want me to lose?
Not too late to turn this around and make Maggie lose!
Bring on the votes! And dares.

NoWayOut
03-26-2015, 12:10 PM
Voted for maggierex, but I think you're still doomed ;)

diaperboy06
03-26-2015, 12:14 PM
Voted for maggierex, but I think you're still doomed ;)

I'm pretty sure I'm doomed, but thanks for the vote.

MaggieRaeX
03-26-2015, 12:16 PM
Eh, he wants to be doomed... That much is obvious. He is starting to realize that the doom won't be nearly as fun as he hoped it would be though...

diaperboy06
03-26-2015, 03:25 PM
If I would have known that the loser could get up to a year of slavery I probably wouldn't have entered this. And I'm being 100% honest here.
Maggie has some major stuff planned that will not be fun at all.

sokko
03-26-2015, 04:34 PM
Well, diaper play is not my cup of tea, but if someone have the guts to ask me on PM. Here we go:
Well, You will need a condom, one diaper, some laxatives, a lot of water, and icy hot or something like that.
1. Take some of your laxatives. First 0.5l of water
2. Edge once, after going soft take the condom, cut a small hole in it. Take the icy hot, or tooth paste and fill the condom up, let give it on your cock.
3. Drink second 0.5l of water
4. Get in diaper, get the laxatives and give once more some. Drink next 0.5l of water.
5. I hope you will need to pee quickly, but why not drink one more 0.5l of water?
6. After you wet/shit your diaper, take once more some of your laxatives. And once more some water.

Well stay in the same diaper for 6-7 hours.
I said I'm not into this, but hope you will like it :D

Sanuki
03-26-2015, 05:33 PM
I'll vote for diaper boy and I guess I'll add two weeks and after every fourth meal you have to take a laxative

lion74
03-26-2015, 05:40 PM
Loser has to at least 3 times a week you have to take a spoon full of castor oil. Any time of day but on at least 3 days of each week.

diaperboy06
03-26-2015, 05:50 PM
At least I'm closing the gap a little bit here.

Captain0blivious
03-26-2015, 06:34 PM
The loser of this dare must record (in great detail) EVERY DARE received and attempted during the entire period of "slavery" in a thread. The thread will be a journal of your humilation and degredation into the status of diaper slave :P

MaggieRaeX
03-26-2015, 07:08 PM
Okay guys, I think that's enough false hope now. You can start voting for him more again.

AfternoonGents
03-26-2015, 07:57 PM
hmm.. they spend the next week asleep in diapers. You have to use it both ways whenever you feel the need when you are sleeping. Every time you use the diaper is another night sleeping in them. You cannot change until morning.

AnythingIsDone
03-26-2015, 09:58 PM
I vote for myself... Punishment is the best + im bored :rolleyes:

AnythingIsDone
03-26-2015, 09:58 PM
only if you could vote for me!!!

a8Rook
03-26-2015, 11:53 PM
I've been back and forth about it for a while, but decided to vote for diaperboy06~

As for a dare...

The winner will make a week long poll with 5-9 choices of food in a specific quantity (such as 1 tablespoon of peanutbutter, half a banana, etc.), and an additional choice for "+1 hour".

At the end of the poll, the loser will start with a clean diaper (or several) and add to it the total amount for every food voted on. For instance, if the example "1 tablespoon of peanutbutter" received 20 votes, and "half a banana" got 4 votes, then the loser would add 20 tablespoons of peanutbutter and 2 whole bananas to their diaper, and so on for all voting options.

The loser would then have to remain in this diaper without changing for 10 minutes per vote cast, as well as any hours added by the "+1 hour" option.

The poll thread can also be open to further punishment supplements, at the winner's discretion. :)

MaggieRaeX
03-27-2015, 12:03 AM
I've been back and forth about it for a while, but decided to vote for diaperboy06~

As for a dare...

The winner will make a week long poll with 5-9 choices of food in a specific quantity (such as 1 tablespoon of peanutbutter, half a banana, etc.), and an additional choice for "+1 hour".

At the end of the poll, the loser will start with a clean diaper (or several) and add to it the total amount for every food voted on. For instance, if the example "1 tablespoon of peanutbutter" received 20 votes, and "half a banana" got 4 votes, then the loser would add 20 tablespoons of peanutbutter and 2 whole bananas to their diaper, and so on for all voting options.

The loser would then have to remain in this diaper without changing for 10 minutes per vote cast, as well as any hours added by the "+1 hour" option.

The poll thread can also be open to further punishment supplements, at the winner's discretion. :)

Oh, the poll thread will absolutely be open to further punishments, I can assure you of that~

And don't worry everyone--I guarantee you that diaperboy06 will be doing each and every one of your dares, and will be providing the requisite proof to ensure that all are complete!

a8Rook
03-27-2015, 12:13 AM
Oh, the poll thread will absolutely be open to further punishments, I can assure you of that~

And don't worry everyone--I guarantee you that diaperboy06 will be doing each and every one of your dares, and will be providing the requisite proof to ensure that all are complete!
Sounds excellent, I'll be looking forward to it. :D

diaperboy06
03-27-2015, 05:25 AM
Up to 160 days of slavery! Come on guys. Vote for Maggie!

MaggieRaeX
03-27-2015, 11:59 AM
Yeah, vote for me a couple times, close the gap a little bit, get him excited that he may manage to get out of this. The crushed look on his face will make it so much more worth it in the end~ :D

Computergeek94
03-27-2015, 12:02 PM
Yeah, vote for me a couple times, close the gap a little bit, get him excited that he may manage to get out of this. The crushed look on his face will make it so much more worth it in the end~ :D

You're so evil, and I love it ;)

MaggieRaeX
03-27-2015, 12:12 PM
You're so evil, and I love it ;)

Nah, I'm the sweetest, most innocent person you'll ever meet, I'm just trying to give my noble opponent a chance, because it's just the nice guy that I am~ ;)

diaperboy06
03-27-2015, 12:26 PM
Come on guys. Need more votes for maggie!

MaggieRaeX
03-28-2015, 12:38 AM
Come on guys. Need more votes for maggie!

Yeah, need more votes for Maggie :P *mocking tone*

On the bright side, votes are starting to slow down, so you might only be screwed until mid-September at this rate. That won't be so bad, right?

diaperboy06
03-28-2015, 07:35 AM
I can't seem to close the gap anymore! At least we aren't getting very many dares.
Although I know for a fact that my life will be enough of a hell in the next 6 months without them. All the dares posted here seem mild compared to what I have to go through next weekend.
But there is still time to turn around!
VOTE FOR MAGGIE!

a8Rook
03-28-2015, 10:58 AM
Oh, you need more dares? Alright then. :)

Every Thursday the loser must eat one meal of the winner's choice on the floor, without hands, only using a (clean) diaper as the plate / bowl.

And since we don't want it going to waste, the loser will save this diaper after and use it the next time they change (can be used as a secondary layer).

has199
03-28-2015, 11:35 AM
Liked Maggie's dares however I must help the underdog.

Fluffiest
03-28-2015, 01:52 PM
Ooooh, this looks fun! I'm going to suggest a dare here - it's a little out of the ordinary, so if it's against your hard limits, the winner can let you off*

Firstly, get yourself a nightdress. Ideally a cute cotton knee-length one. Nothing expensive. (If you can't manage this for financial reasons or whatever, that's ok, you can do the dare in a long t-shirt or some other clothes you don't mind getting very messy) Wear your nightdress - and nothing else - for the main part of the dare.

Secondly, make yourself a meal of the winner's choice. Main course and (just) dessert. Hopefully they'll pick something you actually like, but I'm guessing not.

Now, the main bit (but not the worst bit). You're going to finish that nice big meal - but you're not going to actually swallow any of it. Take a nice big spoonful into your mouth, chew it up to a sloppy, slobbery pulp, and drool it out, down your chin, over your chest, and into your lap. Keep going until the whole plate is empty. Finish your dessert the same way. This is why you want a knee-length nightdress - I want you to have a lapful of lukewarm chewed-up mush and saliva. It should feel absolutely horrid.

And finally, you get a choice! Pick one:

Scoop up the mush with your hands. Smear it all over your face and head. Really work it into your hair. Stuff it up your nostrils and into your ears. Then cum, stroking yourself off through your sludge-soaked nightdress. Stay messy for an hour and a half. When you're finally allowed to clean yourself off, write "MESSY BABY" across your chest in marker**.
Empty the mush into a diaper - front or back or both, winner's choice - and wear it for twelve hours. No cumming in this time. Absolutely none. If you cum, on purpose or not, you keep the diaper on for another twelve hours, and so on. Oh, and you'll have "DIAPER LOVER" written on your chest in marker the whole time. Also, it's possible that the winner will try and get you to do things that make it hard not to cum. It's totally not my fault if they do.
Eat all of the mush. Yes, it's about 30% slobber. Yes, it's probably gone cold. Yes, it's main course and dessert mixed together and it probably wasn't something you liked very much to begin with. You're still going to eat it. Every drop. Finish by cumming into the palm of your hand and either swallowing it or smearing it over your face. Then write "GREEDY BABY" on your chest in marker.

* But you should masturbate to completion while thinking about doing it, just for perversity's sake.

** I wouldn't use permanent marker if I were you; those things aren't really designed to be skin safe and some people are allergic to them. See, I'm really nice and I want to make sure you have a good time!

MaggieRaeX
03-28-2015, 01:57 PM
Ooooh, this looks fun! I'm going to suggest a dare here - it's a little out of the ordinary, so if it's against your hard limits, the winner can let you off*

Firstly, get yourself a nightdress. Ideally a cute cotton knee-length one. Nothing expensive. (If you can't manage this for financial reasons or whatever, that's ok, you can do the dare in a long t-shirt or some other clothes you don't mind getting very messy) Wear your nightdress - and nothing else - for the main part of the dare.

Secondly, make yourself a meal of the winner's choice. Main course and (just) dessert. Hopefully they'll pick something you actually like, but I'm guessing not.

Now, the main bit (but not the worst bit). You're going to finish that nice big meal - but you're not going to actually swallow any of it. Take a nice big spoonful into your mouth, chew it up to a sloppy, slobbery pulp, and drool it out, down your chin, over your chest, and into your lap. Keep going until the whole plate is empty. Finish your dessert the same way. This is why you want a knee-length nightdress - I want you to have a lapful of lukewarm chewed-up mush and saliva. It should feel absolutely horrid.

And finally, you get a choice! Pick one:

Scoop up the mush with your hands. Smear it all over your face and head. Really work it into your hair. Stuff it up your nostrils and into your ears. Then cum, stroking yourself off through your sludge-soaked nightdress. Stay messy for an hour and a half. When you're finally allowed to clean yourself off, write "MESSY BABY" across your chest in marker**.
Empty the mush into a diaper - front or back or both, winner's choice - and wear it for twelve hours. No cumming in this time. Absolutely none. If you cum, on purpose or not, you keep the diaper on for another twelve hours, and so on. Oh, and you'll have "DIAPER LOVER" written on your chest in marker the whole time. Also, it's possible that the winner will try and get you to do things that make it hard not to cum. It's totally not my fault if they do.
Eat all of the mush. Yes, it's about 30% slobber. Yes, it's probably gone cold. Yes, it's main course and dessert mixed together and it probably wasn't something you liked very much to begin with. You're still going to eat it. Every drop. Finish by cumming into the palm of your hand and either swallowing it or smearing it over your face. Then write "GREEDY BABY" on your chest in marker.

* But you should masturbate to completion while thinking about doing it, just for perversity's sake.

** I wouldn't use permanent marker if I were you; those things aren't really designed to be skin safe and some people are allergic to them. See, I'm really nice and I want to make sure you have a good time!

Now that looks great--maybe I'll make him do it multiple times just so he can pick each of the options once... Then we can have reports on all of them!

diaperboy06
03-28-2015, 08:52 PM
That one looks crazy!

MaggieRaeX
03-28-2015, 09:10 PM
100 votes! Ol' diaperboy is just now starting a week of diaper slavery that he owes me from something else, and he's starting to realize that it's not going to be nearly as fun as he expected it to be... And now he's got another 200 days of it to look forward to--he's thrilled!

Thank you everyone who has voted, and especially thank you everyone that's taken the time to add dares to the thread--I'll see that he does each and every one of them! The best part is, there's still another 3ish days of voting left to go--he could be having this fun until the end of the year, with your help!

Please, continue to vote, if you have anymore dares please continue to add them, and again, thank you for all your contributions!

diaperboy06
03-29-2015, 08:36 AM
106 and counting. Are you guys trying to make me a slave til Christmas?

Computergeek94
03-29-2015, 08:43 AM
106 and counting. Are you guys trying to make me a slave til Christmas?

Yes, I think that's exactly what we're doing

diaperboy06
03-29-2015, 08:57 AM
Good thing is there can't possibly be many more people to vote

diaperboy06
03-29-2015, 01:25 PM
holy crap, now i'm up to 220 days!

Toilet4use
03-29-2015, 04:32 PM
Must make and eat a shit sandwich. Recipes can be found in the link in my sig.

Pics would be appreciated

Fantage
03-29-2015, 04:39 PM
Sorry diaper boy voted for you.

diaperboy06
03-29-2015, 04:51 PM
Must make and eat a shit sandwich. Recipes can be found in the link in my sig.

Pics would be appreciated

I am definitely not looking forward to this one.
Thanks for the votes and dares.

Alexman
03-29-2015, 05:41 PM
I think you should make an album on kinktalk for any and all pics you have to take!

MaggieRaeX
03-29-2015, 05:44 PM
I think you should make an album on kinktalk for any and all pics you have to take!

I'll see that he does--we don't want any of you that have helped out in this thread to miss out on any of the fun, would we?

Alexman
03-29-2015, 08:00 PM
So I was talking with diaperboy on kik about some extreme tasks I had to do and he said he wouldn't mind one so I dec to give him one here!! So here it is, he has to go to a store and buy a pink bra, and punk diapers and then get dressed in them in the men's room and sit in a stall in nothing but those on and a sign that says for anyone to use him as they wish, he must stay like that for 1 hour.

diaperboy06
03-30-2015, 07:41 AM
Holy crap. I am now losing by 34 votes and there are 2 and a half days left to vote and add dares.
I'm completely screwed.

Toilet4use
03-30-2015, 11:57 AM
Why don't you wear the same diaper for a weekend - no washing. On the last day, fish out a fresh turd and suck on it while you go for a walk. Your goal is to find five turds (dog, cat, unflushed, maybe even fresh from the source) and stuff them in your diaper. After the fifth has been found you may spit your shit out, and enjoy your super full diaper until you remove it Monday morning.

Not quite done yet - Monday morning you have to masturbate while smelling your nasty diaper, cum in the diaper, then lick all of your cum out of the diaper before desposing of it

Enjoy ;)

Fluffiest
03-30-2015, 12:23 PM
I'd advise skipping the last bit of that previous dare, even if you do the rest of it. You do not want dog feces anywhere near your mouth.

diaperboy06
03-30-2015, 03:20 PM
I really don't want any crap anywhere near my mouth. But it looks like I won't have too much choice in the matter!

diaperboy06
03-31-2015, 03:46 PM
Holy crap. Down by 39 with over 24 hours left. Last time I'm bumping this thread lol.

diaperboy06
04-01-2015, 11:26 AM
Last day to vote and add dares. Think we can get over 40 votes for Maggie? We have almost 8 hours left.

diaperboy06
04-01-2015, 03:48 PM
Less than 4 hours. VOTE FOR MAGGIE!

Captain0blivious
04-01-2015, 05:24 PM
I dare the loser to find a (different) person to do each dare during his slavery period with him. Any time you cannot find another person to do the dare with you, you will shorten your slavery period by one day. However, any time you can find someone to do a dare with you, you subtract one day from your period of slavery. Proof of dare completion from your scapegoat/partner must be given for your slavery to be shortened.

diaperboy06
04-05-2015, 12:45 PM
I am now Maggie's slave for the next 330 days.

OmoGuy
04-06-2015, 06:52 PM
Tonight, throw your keys for both your ankle and wristcuffs into the freezer. The next day, diaper up and drink a liter of a caffeinated drink over a span of an hour. Wait another hour, then close all your doors (if any of them lock, lock them and keep those keys with you) then lock your wrists and ankles up in the room furthest from your freezer. You now have to make it to your freezer to unfreeze your keys to unlock yourself.!