PDA

View Full Version : Bug Dare

Maverick
05-18-2007, 06:25 PM
This dare will work to different degrees, depending on your situation.

Go outside at night naked.
Turn off all nearby lights
Turn on one bright light near the ground, pointed down
Lie down in the circle of light
Put honey, syrup, soda, etc. On some of you plus some around you
Wait for the bugs to come.

Depending on where/when you are, this may be fast, or slow. You may want to take a nap outside, and be ready for a surprising awakening.

looking4amistriss
05-18-2007, 06:28 PM
better yet pour all of it on ur private parts

Hccmike
05-21-2007, 07:47 AM
Im gonna try this tonight... what kind of bugs normaly come out... I dont really like spiders (Aracnaphobia)

Full Moon
09-11-2007, 07:34 PM
Not sure whether to do this one...but I think i'll have to try it at some point. Good idea!:)

Tinkerbell_Baby
09-11-2007, 07:43 PM
It would be better to do in the summer where i live. The spiders are huge around this time, but it sounds pretty fun and unique!

Full Moon
09-12-2007, 03:17 PM
Im going to do it tonight cant wait jsut the thought of it is making me horny!

MasterO
09-12-2007, 03:29 PM
Gonna be cold in Canada tonight, I doubt you will have any bugs and you will freeze your butt off. This time of year you would attract more bugs during the daylight when it is warm out. Lots of wasps and flies about this time of year during the day that would like the sweet or smelly stuff. Have your "so called friend" stake you out nearly naked and pour the sweet or smelly stuff over you during a warmer day time. Being staked you won't be able to shoosh them off you. Given your age of 16 you should probably wear a bikini rather than naked and then you could have your friend video and take pictures of the bugs on you.