PDA

View Full Version : Community For Slaves

MistressVanessa
03-21-2015, 11:33 AM
The biggest problem with websites like getdare is the females : males ratio. Apparently there are way more males interested in BDSM and other forms of it than females. I was thinking of a solution and i finally got an idea that i want to try and be a part of.

I want to make a community for slaves and masters. Like in every community, there will be ranks. Higher rank will mean more privileges. Imagine a castle. The most important person in the castle is the queen, beneath her there are other prinsesses, princes or other important people that can order the slaves around. The best slaves will be allowed to serve the queen which is a great honor. The slaves will be able to speak with eachother freely about their experiences, the same goes to mistresses and masters. It will work like a real community.

We'll be using kik as communication, there will be special groups made for slaves. It will happen often that the slaves will have to perform in a group, because of the female:male ratio, but atleast they will all have a mistress or multiple mistresses. For good behaviour they will rank up and their mistress/master will also get credit for it.

It's hard to explain it on paper, but i really think this will work wonders and make everyone happy. Everyone is allowed to join for now, i want to see how many people are interested. When more people apply, i will keep updating this post explaining some more, adding the ranks, rules and adding people to the list that are accepted.

Slaves: Write a short message in this post saying that you want to join. After that keep viewing this post everyday to see when we are going to start :)

Mistresses/masters: write me a PM telling me something about yourself and your experience, give me your kik aswell so i can add you.

More to come!

--------------–-------------------------UPDATE #1---------------------------------------
We'll be starting soon, thank you for your applications. I will now explain some more about what i am planning to do.

The slaves will all get ranks, a number on how good they perform. Females and males will get them seperately. The lower the number is, the higher you are on the list, meaning a 1 is the best.
The ranks will be set by how well you perform, aswell as how many limits you have. I totally understand someone who doesn't want to give pictures, but there is a very high chance that he will be a worse number than someone who is able to provide pictures. Masters will be allowed to change the ranks of slaves after consulting with the head mistress (me)

What are the ranks actually? What do they bring. It's very simple, with a better rank you will have more privileges. For example the best slaves will be awarded with more orgasms, while the bad slaves will have to sleep naked instead (just an example!). However the master still has the right to take those privileges off as a punishment, he is a master after all ;). The slave with the lowest rank will be specially punished. He/she will not be allowed to cum at all. There will be only 2 ways he will be able to cum. First is to be promoted for good behaviour, and someone else will take his place. He can also beg for permission or ask for extra tasks to his assigned master. If the master
Somehow agrees, the slave will still not be allowed to cum, he will have to beg the head mistress next. If i also agree, he will be finally released. You don't want to be the lowest rank, so i hope everyone will perform well ;), it brings the quality up.

The 2 lucky slaves with the highest number will have an honor to be my personal slaves. 1 female and 1 male. They still can be demoted however. The other slaves will be split into groups of 3/4 and assigned to masters/mistresses. The masters will have control over them and let the slaves perform, sometimes in groups. If a slave gets promoted and wants to go to another master (they both have to agree, master and slave) he will be put in another group. All the slaves should want to be number 1 and become my personal slaves. It's like climbing a ladder.

There is a chance you will be assigned to a male master. I know from experience that some people only want female mistresses. If that's the case, it's probably not for you. However you can also see it as 'climbing a ladder', if you perform well, in the end you will maybe be assigned to a female mistress. If you don't like a male master, try to see it like a task given by your mistress. In the end, you will hopefully get one.

If the master abuses his power and breakes slave's limits, a slave has a right to complain to me. If the complain goes through, the master will be either suspended or kicked out.

Soon, i will give you all your first task, which is more like a challange. Based on the challange, we will give you temporary ranks, so better do well.

If you agree with all the above, contact me through kik (mistressvanessa) and i will add you to the group. Please only contact me if you agree with all the above. I don't want people to quit because they will get a low rank or will have to serve a male master, remember you can always work your way up!

PissLover
03-21-2015, 11:56 AM
This sounds really cool but I can't tell if it is guys only or not? Could I join as a slave?

essexman9
03-21-2015, 11:57 AM
i would like to join as a slave im 27 from the uk and have kik
kik rick26rick

MistressVanessa
03-21-2015, 11:58 AM
It's for both males and females. I am trying to give everyone an opportunity to enjoy it and have fun :)

PissLover
03-21-2015, 12:00 PM
Thanks this sounds pretty cool. I'm Lula, 19 and from the uk. I'd like to be a slave please.

BunniesOwner
03-21-2015, 12:01 PM
Sounds like a good idea, 26 Male from the USA, Master/Dom please and thank you.

cjlcomics
03-21-2015, 12:06 PM
I would love to join. I'm a 23 year old male, in California, and I'm joining as a slave.

Fantage
03-21-2015, 12:21 PM
I would like to join as a Slave I do not have kik.

MistressVanessa
03-21-2015, 12:29 PM
Sorry but kik is an absolute must for this. If everyone used different ways of communication, it would be a mess...

cjlcomics
03-21-2015, 12:31 PM
I just downloaded Kik on my phone. Do you need my username?

BunniesOwner
03-21-2015, 12:34 PM
Sorry but kik is an absolute must for this. If everyone used different ways of communication, it would be a mess...

Forgot to put that down, sorry. SoIllScotty

spankme554
03-21-2015, 08:35 PM
I will join this as a slave. Let us know when we need to post our Kik ID's please.

BamaSwitch
03-21-2015, 09:09 PM
Great idea!

I would like to join as a 45 male slave in Alabama. My kik is the same as here - bamaswitch.

cjlcomics
03-21-2015, 09:38 PM
I forgot to post my Kik name, since I just made my account, it's cjlcomics, the same as here.

falakaguy91
03-22-2015, 08:43 AM
I would join as a slave. Not to mention that I'll do my best to be promoted to serve the queen :cool:

MistressVanessa
03-22-2015, 12:50 PM
Update #1 is above! Check it out

DanHenceworth
03-22-2015, 12:53 PM
i would love to join in if it isnt too late?
i am a male slave aged 18
my kik is: danhence

sub_boy
03-22-2015, 01:35 PM
I'd like to try joining as a slave as well.

Sissyboy123
03-22-2015, 04:03 PM
Male 23 Uk Slave
KIK: cropetn03

Studmuffin88
03-22-2015, 05:19 PM
I would like to join to kik is muffster8

highlang
03-24-2015, 12:06 AM
Ill join as a slave, kik: highlang

Spies
03-24-2015, 08:02 AM
I'd like to join as a slave please. Kik:Spies (no limits)

Lyriellyn
04-28-2015, 11:01 PM
I would love to join as a slave, kik is VigorouslySalted

025ben
08-03-2016, 06:13 AM
Hey Male and would love to join as a slave. I will obey you or get punished you own me. kik 025ben

tehJester42
08-03-2016, 06:17 AM
I'll join as a slave
kik thejester42

itay1
08-03-2016, 07:35 AM
i will join as a slave
kik: itay583

schwansexy
08-03-2016, 09:45 AM
I would like to join as a slave
kik is schwansexy