PDA

View Full Version : 19/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location

Ahri
03-20-2015, 11:20 PM
19/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location

Who am I?

Well where to start, I am an 19 year old male from the United Kingdom, I am 6ft4, I would say overweight, but depends on personal judgement y'know, I do not know my weight, I haven't weighed myself in nearly 8 years and don't plan to do so, I just don't see the point in worrying about such a small thing. I'm the type of person who likes to talk to people, when I'm in not in a bad mood I am extremely talkative and can easily hold an intelligent conversation with the majority of people. I am still currently a student which means I am still living with my parents, however this does not mean I do not get free time, I pretty much get left alone all the time, so it would not be that big of an issue. My hobbies are just the normal type things, but I would say I'm more of a stay in person, for example I prefer to watch movies at home rather than at the cinema. Lastly I would like to mention that I am fairly new to this 'lifestyle' so to speak, I am well read on the subject and have had a few lighter online encounters but they were nothing serious and did not lead anywhere due to the person just not being who I really needed.

What am I looking for?

Simple to say, I am just looking for someone to help me explore this world. In saying this said person would have to have a few not to demanding traits, I would like for us to be able to actually communicate and up-hold a friendship basis along with anything else, because I believe that this can help build, develop and maintain the trust between the two. I really do not mind age wise, however the older you are sorry to say the less chance there is (35+), but this doesn't mean there isn't any! Moving on to timezones, since I am from the UK any timezone reactively close to mine would be ideal but I can easily work with any. All this being said webcam / pictures of you are not expected, while pictures may be nice later on. This is because I myself am not 100% comfortable with doing either but with trust this may change. (Images without face are usually fine). Lastly said person must be able to accept there are some things I will just not be able to do due to certain things, or there may be things with I will say are just a flat limit and must be respected.

Kinks etc

Needless to say control is here, because that's why I am a sub :P

I would love to write bondage here, but because I have never really experienced it I can't, I've always wanted to though. I have done silly little things like tying my legs together, tying myself to a chair with a fan blowing at me with toothpaste on, stuff like that.

Roleplaying has always been fun, whether it be in a sexual or non-sexual text based way I've enjoyed it, not really much to say about it!

I guess I can write that I like light pain however everyone have a different value of light, hard pain etc so it's hard to say for everyone.

The idea of pet play and being someones pet has always been inside of me, but I have never done more than the simple dares you find on here for it, the general walk about on all fours, eat out of a bowl etc. (I love the idea of wearing something around my ankle saying who I'm owned by :3)

Hypnosis has also always been an interest to me, I went through a phase where I listened to the same files a number into the triple digits, but never saw any change really but the whole concept still interests me.

Body writing is something I actually quite enjoy, having things written there that no one else knows about except the person who told you to.

Line writing I enjoy this in short bursts but when made to write like 100 lines of the same thing it gets extremely boring and my work starts to drop in quality.

Humiliation is something I have been getting into this slightly recently, but only certain aspects of it I guess? Not entirely sure about this fully yet.

Cum eating is something have never been a fan of doing this to myself, had to do it once and felt so embarrassed after, and I guess its hard to make yourself do it as well.

Anal is just an area I don't think I'd like to explore all that much to be honest, I've tried a very little bit but really did not enjoy it at all.

Hard limits:Family, Public, Poo, Pee, Messy, Wedgies.
I don't think I really need to explain why these are limits, as they are pretty self explanatory.

And finally as I stated earlier, webcam may become a possibility after time and pictures without face should be fine from near the start. Along with this semi-public has been considered by me but I've never had the guts to do anything to do with it.

Thanks for reading, any questions or if you are interested just throw me a message!