PDA

View Full Version : Make it harder

Bdsmmsdb
03-20-2015, 01:46 PM
I have received a dare to wear a thong, put clothespins on my nipples and my cbt sqeezer and lay in snow for a minute(4 inches of snow) please I request you all to add to the dare, it would be greatly appreciated!
For adding just either add clothes to wear or toys I should use or do things before after or during my snow bath. I will be doing this at midnight tonight so please respond before then and thanks again for your time!

sokko
03-20-2015, 01:59 PM
You want it harder?
So, get your toothpaste and smear good amount of it on your cock and balls, then use it like lube and insert your anal plug in your ass. I think you will be freezing after a few seconds :D

Bdsmmsdb
03-20-2015, 02:53 PM
Thanks for replying anything else anyone wants to suggest?
So far it's:
At night, clothespins in nipples, thong wedgie, toothpaste all over crotch, butt plug with toothpaste as lube, snow swim for 1 minute.

Bdsmmsdb
03-20-2015, 05:39 PM
Time is running out only 3 hours and 20 minutes until the start

Sissywannabe
03-20-2015, 05:47 PM
Maybe masturbate to completion before you can go back inside.

Bdsmmsdb
03-20-2015, 06:49 PM
Ok great so it's: thong, at night, in snow, snow angels, crotch in toothpaste and plug with toothpaste, cum in thong and clothespins on nipples. Should I do or use anything else?

Bdsmmsdb
03-20-2015, 08:00 PM
Only an hour left to post should I add toys? Clothes? Should I do anything before or after the challenge? You decide!