PDA

View Full Version : I will do any dare you want

daresundevil
02-24-2009, 07:41 PM
I will record me doing any dare that i feel is a good one or i will do it live on an im

Hampers
02-24-2009, 07:44 PM
Hi there!:)
Welcome and thanks for joining getDare.com! Always great to see new members.:)

Just so you know, when you're posting it's always a good idea to check what section you're posting in. It's ok, lots of people make mistakes.;)
Anyway, this particular thread should go in the TorD Online. Sorry to be a stickler for the rules. I hope you can forgive me. : (

I'll move it there for you if you like! :D
Let's be best friends.
Lots of love,
Hampers
xo

daresundevil
02-24-2009, 09:27 PM
excuseeeeeeee me and u

[Hampers: I'm sorry my post offended you. I have edited it accordingly. Hopefully this is more likely to appease you.]

thanks it is since u changed like your whole message lol

daresundevil
02-24-2009, 09:43 PM
I get kinda bored so i would like to have somebody that will play truth or dare with me anytime

hovie907
02-24-2009, 09:51 PM
asl

im 24 m, alabama

Hampers
02-24-2009, 09:52 PM
The reason your threads keep disappearing is because I merge them into this one because you post lots of threads in quick succession.

simpsonfan5
02-25-2009, 02:27 AM
i dare you to get all the girls clothes in the house and move them into your room as if they are yours. then you have to wear girls panties and a stuffed bra underneath a skirt and blouse (should be pink) for 24 hours, whether people are around or not. if anyone asks, say its for an upcomming performance. you should wear high heels too.
also, get all the makeup in the house and put it on your desk/dresser and do yourself up, eyes, lips, everything.
at night, wear nothing but the panties and a tank top.

Smile
02-25-2009, 09:55 AM
Hi there!:)
Welcome and thanks for joining getDare.com! Always great to see new members.:)

Just so you know, when you're posting it's always a good idea to check what section you're posting in. It's ok, lots of people make mistakes.;)
Anyway, this particular thread should go in the TorD Online. Sorry to be a stickler for the rules. I hope you can forgive me. : (

I'll move it there for you if you like! :D
Let's be best friends.
Lots of love,
Hampers
xo

Wow, i have never seen hampers so nice.....

If only you were like that in every thread

[edit]

After reading on, i discovered it was sarcasm, silly me XD

Tony12
02-26-2009, 10:09 AM
The sarcasm isn't portrayed to well... If it is sarcasm...

Smile
02-26-2009, 10:14 AM
The sarcasm isn't portrayed to well... If it is sarcasm...

Now then that could be sarcasm too....

I would never know, but i believe in human niceness so even if it was obviously sarcasm with hampers, well i didnt want to believe it.

If it wasnt sarcasm, then the post after shows it