PDA

View Full Version : Nate's HANGING TOURTURE

slavegirl123
02-24-2009, 06:16 PM
Intro
Nate woke toa cold breeze. He could not move form where he was and there was a sharp pain from his anus. He tried to move but the pain increased. It was dark and he could see nothing. Another cold Breeze, was hee outside? Then the light flicked on. He was in the boys locker room, well after hours and a fan was blowing in his direction. he was hanging by his underwear which was tied to the celing. He was a good 5 ft off the ground. Hid hands were tied above his head and his feet were handcuffed. A sign hung in front of him that read "Good morning Nate," so it was not after hours, it was before school,"You may no me or not, but I will help you out." There was a picture of a boy in his underwear, it was a prank nate had played a year before. He read on,"So, now it is your turn. I will be back in about an hour, and we will begin a tourture so great even the barbarians would consider it harsh.So enjoy hanging." Nate wnated to scream for help but the pain raidiating from his anus and penis was too great. The there was a squeak, and a door opening. It was the same kid in the picture, Mark.

Part 1 coming soon...

POST ON WHAT YOU THINK SO FAR....

Bored
02-24-2009, 06:21 PM
its seems pretty good so far, looking forward to reading more and seeing how it progresses.

andrew_b
02-24-2009, 07:22 PM
yeah me too

great so far

cheesey923
02-24-2009, 08:19 PM
looks good keep going

slavegirl123
02-24-2009, 10:16 PM
"Hey Mark what's up man?" gasped Nate. He tried to sound calm, it wasn't working, expecially scince Mark had a scary looking bag in his hands.
"Hello Nathan" Mark said hiding a smile.
"So man, you've had your fun so how about letting me down before the senior gym class comes in." He didn't even want to think about what they would do if they found him like this.
"Um, mabey no. You humiliated me, so I am getting revenge. Your going to wish you never crossed paths with me Nathan Smith. No your going to wish you were never born." Mark Sneered with a smile. He set the bag down and pulled out an ice pack and duct tape. He taped it to one of Nates exposed butt cheeks causing Nate to yelp as the ice cold square touched his skin. This isn't so bad thought Nate, dispite his shivers.
"Cold?" Mark asked
"No, not at all." Said Nate, keeping his cool. Next pulled out a permenant marker.
"Now, what to say to the seniors. Hmmm," He started to write, "How about, If found, tourture me! P.S. I think Seniors are big fat and ugly." He laughed and Nate's face fell. He knew what the senoirs would do if they found him with his message.
"Okay Mark, listen. If you untie me write now I will forget this ever happend and not beat you to a pulp." Nate reasoned.
"Hmm." Murmured Mark, obivisouly he had to beg, but Nate wouldn't crack. He thought of another tatic as mark layed out thing on the bech below him. Ketchup, Mustard, Shaving cream, eggs, mayo, and this greenish yellow gunk that couldn't be identified.
"Okay everythings set, I will be back here after the seniors leave, um, and good luck to you." He smiled one last time and started to leave, but Nate yelled after him.
"Okay Mark. I'm sorry I humilliated you and I'm sorry for ever being mean to you. If you let me go I will do anything, anything at all. Please Mark, I'm begging, don't leave me here, the Senior Football players come next gym class. I had some rough patches with them, they want revenge too, and the hockey players, and baseball players, and basketball players. But anyway if you leave me here they will destroy me. Please, Mark?"
"Well, mabey you shouldn't anger so many people."Mark said, and turned and walked out laughing.

Nate Struggled to get loose, bnut it was no use. He didn't dare to yell, for the fear of a senior finding him was to great. Then he heard the noise he was waiting for, voices and foot steps...

cheesey923
02-24-2009, 10:21 PM
good story but the sad thing is if this happened to me the seniors would destroy me too kinda ironic(i piss alot of people off)
good story though keep going

Jslave
02-25-2009, 12:10 PM
This story is, so far, fantastic. Keep going.:)

Eon_Blade
02-25-2009, 01:17 PM
Daaaaaaamn, he got banned, now we shall never know. Sadddddd face.

andrew_b
02-25-2009, 01:30 PM
Daaaaaaamn, he got banned, now we shall never know. Sadddddd face.

damn that really sucks :(:(:(:(

molten man
03-03-2009, 02:01 PM
damn that really sucks :(:(:(:(

It sure does. Interesting story!!!

Gingerbread
03-06-2009, 08:14 PM
Hey Im back!! Working on part 3!! Different name, but same person!!!:D

wicked
03-06-2009, 08:45 PM
It was a good story. But I didn't believe the reactions Nate had.

Why were you banned?

Actually, it came clear this was written by someone under 18.

But go on with the story. Try not to be banned again.

Zeromus
03-06-2009, 08:52 PM
I like the story, however, I wonder how long it'll last if the first ban was not user-requested.

molten man
03-09-2009, 04:00 PM
i doubt this is going to get continued with!!!

Gingerbread
03-09-2009, 04:16 PM
Hey part three... I had to make a new account... but im back! This one is kinda short... i dont have a lot of time... tell me what you think!

__________________________________________________ _______________

The door slammed open and a buch of senoirs stormed in. Nate reconized the 4 men in the front. They were Nick, Alex, Chris, and Matt from the football and wrestling teams. Nate held his breath as Nick broke out in laughter.
"Boys, look what we got here! Who is this boy, why its our buddy Nate!" he sneered.Nate decided that if he was going to make this any less humiliating than he would have to keep his attitude, so he said calmly:
"Hey, Nick, Alex, Chris, and, oh, Mathew. hows it going? how about um untying me." He smiled dispite the burning that resulted from the icepacks. Again Nick laughed, untill he saw Marks message.
"Look at this boys, look at the message! Well, he insulted us seniors! And we ought to follow his request! He wants torture, he'll get torture!" He yelled and turned back to Nate, "Your life is about to get really interesting. Boys grab him and follow me! Alex, go back to your house and get the following items," He whispered so low that nate couldn't here, but he knew he was doomed. Two boys, the twins on the basketball team, untied his underwear. The amazing relief was short-lived, because Bruce, th strongest wrestler, soon had hs arms twisted painfully behind his back, and was pushing him out the door after Nick and Alex.

More coming soon!

wicked
03-10-2009, 12:36 PM
um... yeah... this is really... really rushed.

the way you worded everything... um, I'll leave this out for the sake of your account.

anyway, it got uninteresting.

molten man
03-12-2009, 02:36 PM
It is rushed, but keep it going!!

Gingerbread
03-12-2009, 04:52 PM
Okay all you people who want me to continue... give me ideas please...im have ing total mental block! Where are they taking him... what happens when he's there?:confused::confused::confused:

molten man
03-13-2009, 04:04 PM
You could make it interactive. Take a user poll. That could solve a lot of problems!!

wedgiedarer
07-02-2009, 11:20 PM
Okay all you people who want me to continue... give me ideas please...im have ing total mental block! Where are they taking him... what happens when he's there?:confused::confused::confused:

idk its your story