PDA

View Full Version : 21/male/slave seeks 21+/male/master in any location

ausSlave
03-06-2015, 06:15 PM
21/male/slave seeks 21+/male/master in any location

--Introduction--
I'm a 20 year old, male slave looking for a male master. I hope I can set myself apart from all the others with this ad :)

--About Myself--
I'm 20 years old, fairly masculine and like to play sport and keep in shape. I'm a university student and have been interested in undertaking a serious master/slave relationship for a while. I'm only interested in being serious, dedicated and loyal to the right master.

My real life is very different to the things I'm looking for, I'm work hard and like to be in control and know what's going on, and I think that's why it's so exciting for me to give up control of myself to someone else.

Toys: I have a dildo and prostate massager being shipped to me right now, these will be my first toys ever.
Anything else you'd like to know about me? Feel free to ask.

--What I'm Looking For--
I'm looking for a Master. someone who's naturally dominant, 18+, speaks fluent English, and is as dedicated and serious as I am. You should be as interested in psychological control as well as physical, with enough time and energy available to achieve your goals with a slave.

My ideal relationship would be governed by a set of rules set out by the Master, rules that are either tailored to the slave or have a reason for their existence.

--My Experience--
I've had a master before, but we grew apart as many master/slaves do. The main issue was time zone discrepancy and work commitments. I enjoyed my time under him though and thus is why i'm looking again. I'm no newbie to this but still require patience at times.

--What I will and won't do--
I won't share face at all, I won't budge on it. It is just one of the requirements I have to protect myself and have a better time. I won't cross dress/feminize myself. Not interested in it. I am also against shaving my body, but am happy to discuss it.

I will however follow all rules/tasks/punishments and send proof with photos. Having said that I am not keen on mindlessly and endlessly sending pics, I am always 100% honest, even if I were to slip up/break a rule/cum without permission, I will ALWAYS tell you straight away. I'm not interested in a fake relationship as its just a waste of time. Interested in giving up control of my orgasms.

--Conclusion--
I'm set on not rushing things and finding the dom that's right for me, so please even if you find this after a while, try message me :)

Thank you so much for reading my ad, if you're at all interested please message me on kik at: ausSlave with your ASL and where you're from. I am happy to send a pic for initial inspection upon a small chat.

If you have an questions, or might not be 100% what I'm looking for, kik me anyway :)

again,
- kik is: ausslave
- will send pic on request
- have to be 18+
- will be honest at all times

Cheers :)