PDA

View Full Version : 23/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in US (do not have webcam)

Peaches601
03-05-2015, 10:12 PM
23/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in US (do not have webcam)

I'm trying this again in attempt to find a Dom .I love the fact of being in a BDSM relationship . I'm looking for a Dom who isn't going to just have me doing crazy stuff or using me for that moment . I want to be taught the life and really be educated on the lifestyle . Someone who will give me task to complete , punishment for doing wrong , but still care about me . No one playing games . PM if you think you can be the one .

lawgostes
03-06-2015, 01:26 AM
23/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in US (do not have webcam)

I'm trying this again in attempt to find a Dom .I love the fact of being in a BDSM relationship . I'm looking for a Dom who isn't going to just have me doing crazy stuff or using me for that moment . I want to be taught the life and really be educated on the lifestyle . Someone who will give me task to complete , punishment for doing wrong , but still care about me . No one playing games . PM if you think you can be the one .

22/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (have webcam)

Hello my name is Master Nick, I give great pain to bad slaves and amazing pleasure to good ones, I have been a master since I was 14 and loved to control others as all my life I've been bossed around and it made me sad but when I became a Master It made me feel good for once. I am very experimental so things like glass bottle with a match in it up ur pussy creating a vacuum to pleasure you and animal play if you want, and much more. Please pm me back or email [email protected] for more info and questions.
My likes (but is ok if u don't like): orgasm control, pictures, writing on self, family, animal, pee control, clothing, etc
Dislikes: feet, people who stall and won't listen, poo, and that's about it.

Cara Mason
03-07-2015, 07:48 AM
Hello,

I am Cara. I'm 18 and I have been switching between master and slave since I was 13. I'm now looking for a serious dom/sub relationship. I like to control and dominate most aspects of my subs life. What they wear, what they eat, when and where they play. I expect obedience and don't be surprised if I ask how you think you should be punished. If you're interested pm me or kik me at nomoreforgeting. I'll give more info then.