PDA

View Full Version : I have been bad...

slavegirl123
02-21-2009, 05:18 PM
Okay I am a girl age 19... and i am a slave to my sister who is 22 and I live with her and her boyfriend. Her boyfriend is kinda my master too... he's really strong... benches 300 pounds.... now over the past week I have commited the following:

Back talked
Went into their room without permission
failed to complete 3 tasks
Yelled at my Mistress

as you probably guessed my mistress wants cruel and unusual punishments, 2 for each rule broken, and every day it takes for YOU to come up with them is one more hour of a terrible wedgie give by mister bench press 300 pounds... SO PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!:D:eek::rolleyes:

Phoenix_blaze
02-21-2009, 05:24 PM
Thats a lot for a bench press XD

Here are some ideas for you lol;

1. Try to benchpress 1/2 as much or more XD
2. Sleep on the floor for 2 nights
3. Miss breakfast for a day :O
4. Insert something of your master/mistress choosing and keep it there for 2 hours
5. Drink his cum XD
6. Pick a random Dice dare game from getdare forums and play it

Well my dares might just save you from wedgies ;)

Phoenix_blaze
02-21-2009, 05:27 PM
Sorry missed 2 - and i for some reason cannot edit my last post :S

I would give you the last two but someone else should have a go! XD

doomed_soul89
02-21-2009, 05:46 PM
Have your sister cum in some panties then put them in your mouth and duck tape it shut then strip naked and do 100 situps and 50 push ups in the shower under cold water for every time you stop to rest add 10 sit ups and 5 push ups

kalvan
02-21-2009, 05:55 PM
This is my first try at this so if I get it wrong I'm sorry
I hope this isn't to hard

1. place two clothes pins on each pussy lip and leave them on for the rest of the day. just before bed time you can get your mistress to remove them with a stick or other long item.
2. you must wear a slave collar for that day with a leash attached. No hiding it if you go out of the house.
3. once every hour you have to slap your ass with a hair brush only until both cheeks are a very nice shade of red.
4. every two hours on that day you have to put tooth past on your finger and rub it on your pussy
5. every hour on that day you have to text your mistress " I'm your slave and I will obey from now on"
6. Your not allowed to wear panties for that day and only wear a skirt or other bottom open dress wear.

Phoenix_blaze
02-21-2009, 05:55 PM
wow thats a harsh but good one lol

[in reference to doomed_soul]

Kalvan they r some good ideas too, but u missed 2 like i did lol

moomoomisstress
02-21-2009, 09:13 PM
Okay I am a girl age 19... and i am a slave to my sister who is 22 and I live with her and her boyfriend. Her boyfriend is kinda my master too... he's really strong... benches 300 pounds.... now over the past week I have commited the following:

Back talked
Went into their room without permission
failed to complete 3 tasks
Yelled at my Mistress

as you probably guessed my mistress wants cruel and unusual punishments, 2 for each rule broken, and every day it takes for YOU to come up with them is one more hour of a terrible wedgie give by mister bench press 300 pounds... SO PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!:D:eek::rolleyes:

SINCE YOU FAILED 3 tasks you technicly broke 6 rules not 4 so twelve punishments for you....
i have 1
take a bath, but no water, only pee, no soap, u can use cum or poop (mistress's choice)
then your master will tell you when to shower off!!!
oh, and she could book you as entertainment for a lesbian bar (put you on the stage in only a bra and a thong/g-string and tell the crowd you take requests)

rpUral
02-22-2009, 06:35 AM
Since you backtalked, your mouth should be punished.

Lay down in the shower, and lift your legs back over your head, so that you're looking at your pussy. Close your eyes, open your mouth, and pee.

Don't bother to clean up afterward.

doomed_soul89
02-22-2009, 10:05 AM
Since you backtalked, your mouth should be punished.

Lay down in the shower, and lift your legs back over your head, so that you're looking at your pussy. Close your eyes, open your mouth, and pee.

Don't bother to clean up afterward.

her limits are in her profile
Limits: No messy, public, parents, poo, peee

Like: Pain, wedgies

fork
02-22-2009, 11:38 AM
I would NOT recommend the "try to benchpress half of what he can" punishment because that is very dangerous.. that is all :p

Phoenix_blaze
02-22-2009, 04:17 PM
I would NOT recommend the "try to benchpress half of what he can" punishment because that is very dangerous.. that is all :p

Lol true - i often get into comps with guys at the gym (unintentionaly of course) sometimes i win sometimes i don't, but i stop when i know its too much :rolleyes:

single223
02-07-2011, 11:50 PM
now this will depend how secluded your back yard is
first rip off your clothes then wear a leash and gag after that stick a high power vibrator deep into your pussy then get on all four legs, have your misstress walk(or ride if u want pain) u in the yard while she whips you hard for 10minutes,after she is done walking you and she eats you only get 5% of her table scaps in a dog bowl while your hands and legs are tied and you should sleep in acage

nerdboy
02-08-2011, 12:07 AM
This thread is close to 2 years old.. I don't think its a good idea to bump it..

*Shoot.. I bumped it.. Noooo :eek: