PDA

View Full Version : Dares for me and my girlfriend

Melissa.
02-21-2009, 12:08 PM
I'm looking for sexual dares that me and my girlfriend can do, out in public. We are dating long distance and both enjoy exhibitionism, so masturbating in public places and then telling each other about it is a great way to stay connected.
There really aren't any limits, BUT it should obviously be somewhat private (we don't always want to get caught :P). The fear of getting caught is part of the thrill, so please help me by coming up with some unique ideas.
Thanks,
-Melissa

GoogleMaster
02-21-2009, 12:18 PM
Sounds like fun!

-Masterbate on a public bus.

-Go for a walk around town. While on your walk you must touch your naked breast against a shop window on every block. Pretend to just be window browsing but actually have your breasts out.

-Wear a skirt with no panties. Sit on a park bench without your legs crossed.

-Climb a tree and masterbate. For bonus points actually use the tree to get off.

-Wear some comfortable pants. Got out and find something that you can hump. Do not use you hands to hump it, and go until you cum or 5 minutes pass.

Have Fun!

Melissa.
02-21-2009, 12:24 PM
Sounds like fun!

-Masterbate on a public bus. Done already

-Go for a walk around town. While on your walk you must touch your naked breast against a shop window on every block. Pretend to just be window browsing but actually have your breasts out. I can't see that being very sexual haha..

-Wear a skirt with no panties. Sit on a park bench without your legs crossed.
Done that too

-Climb a tree and masterbate. For bonus points actually use the tree to get off. No parks nearby and its winter :P

-Wear some comfortable pants. Got out and find something that you can hump. Do not use you hands to hump it, and go until you cum or 5 minutes pass. Could try this, but there is probably better ideas :P

Have Fun!

Thanks for your ideas, but I'll need more haha :P

doomed_soul89
02-21-2009, 01:21 PM
Get a watch with a alarm on it set the watch for 18 minutes and go out in public when the alarm goes off you have to strip no matter where you are (bathroom, behind bushes, middle of the street) start with top then bottoms then socks/shoes once naked masturbait for one minute and put your clothes back on in reverse order then reset the watch for 15 minutes and repeat taking off 3 min each time until your at 0, if you pay attention to the time it's not big deal if you don't it could get embarrassing It will only take about an hour total

JoMo
02-21-2009, 02:46 PM
Get a watch with a alarm on it set the watch for 18 minutes and go out in public when the alarm goes off you have to strip no matter where you are (bathroom, behind bushes, middle of the street) start with top then bottoms then socks/shoes once naked masturbait for one minute and put your clothes back on in reverse order then reset the watch for 15 minutes and repeat taking off 3 min each time until your at 0, if you pay attention to the time it's not big deal if you don't it could get embarrassing It will only take about an hour total

I do like that dare.

Plan a walking route in your head. Every 100th step you must stop and edge yourself. Every 1000th steps you must strip fully naked and cum. You should cum at least twice.

Go for a walk and use 3 different natural objects, and 3 different man-made objects(all found along your walk) to cum.

If you want more I will think of some.