PDA

View Full Version : Help Me Please

Gingerbread
02-20-2009, 07:00 PM
Okay so here is the deal... I am a slave, i am 18 and male. My Mistress is my 21 year old sister I live with, she ALWAYS tourtures me and once I refused to do her request. The same day I went too the bathroom 2 extra times, cause i had bowl problems, and I went into her room without knock. SHE WANTS A HORRIBLE PUNISHMENT!!! She has me in a sash wedgie, and says she will do the same everyday untill YOU post 10 HORIBLE PUNISHMENTS for me... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!! HERE ARE HER REQUIREMENTS FOR MY PUNISHMENTS:

Preferably a wedgie
VERY VERY VERY Humiliating, but no public or parents..

PLEASE POST!!

SubMissChievous
02-20-2009, 07:03 PM
Don't request anything here.

Moving to TorD online...

Officelover
02-20-2009, 07:13 PM
Your master is your sister? Ugh.

(Sorry if that's offensive- it's a moral judgement I know. Sorry.)

thisisstupid
02-20-2009, 07:18 PM
Wear the your sister highest heels and her shortest skirt and let her spin u 50times then run up and down the stairs in ur gear shoutin I'm a sissy runner girls rule till she tells u to stop

moomoomisstress
02-20-2009, 08:37 PM
take a bath, simple right? WRONG!! no water, pee. no soap bar, poop will do nicely! your sis can tell u when to shower off:eek:

DSS_Dupli
02-21-2009, 12:23 AM
What are the limits about brother/sister interaction? If it's not too much, get in the bathtub naked and let her pee on you, then get dressed and go about your normal day knowing that you're soaked in your sister's pee. If she's not okay with peeing on you directly, she could pee in a container and then dump it on you.