PDA

View Full Version : Dare me pls (CBT and more)

Masoguy29
02-20-2009, 01:43 PM

Euripides
02-21-2009, 06:44 PM
1. Mummify your cock and balls with duct tape and leave it on for an hour. Good luck getting it back off!

2. Shave off every bit of hair below your neck.

3. Buy the most girly temporary tattoo you can find and put in on your lower back, the tramp stamp area.

DSS_Dupli
02-22-2009, 04:20 AM
Turn a condom inside-out and coat it with Icy Hot. Turn it right side out again and put it on your cock. Tape it in place if necessary. Next, coat your insertion object of choice in Icy Hot as well and insert it into your ass. Leave both there for a minimum of thirty minutes.

Phoenix_blaze
02-22-2009, 03:52 PM
Turn a condom inside-out and coat it with Icy Hot. Turn it right side out again and put it on your cock. Tape it in place if necessary. Next, coat your insertion object of choice in Icy Hot as well and insert it into your ass. Leave both there for a minimum of thirty minutes.

I gave this one a go but only managed to survive for 20 mins :( will try again soon!

Anways, my dare:

Peg your balls; put two pegs either side of each 'testi' (lol) to hold them still and then clamp one on each. Try to wank and cum now - it will hurt ;)

Phoenix_blaze
02-24-2009, 12:18 PM
I have tried it .. but my balls slip out each time i try to use the peg.
Do you use clothes pegs? ... and do you want me to use plastic or wooden ones?

Thats why you put one either side, to hold your balls still. Wooden ones are better but i guess it does not really matter much =/