PDA

View Full Version : 32/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

HumiliateDegradeMe
02-26-2015, 11:21 AM
32/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

Hello Peeps!

Hornyblondeslave here.

My little slut is such a pathetic cunt that he needs to be punished way more than I have time or energy for. So I'm looking to share the responsibilities with another Master (male or female).

He's very horny and can't stop jerking his tiny dick off. Certainly mouthy and needs to be put in his place regularly. He thinks he's better than everyone when he really isn't and needs to be reminded how pathetic he really is. He needs someone to skype with him and watch him do his assigned chores. He will do reports if you want them. Please feel free to use him as much as you would like.

Likes: Semi-public, Humiliation, Dick Pics (especially if it's bigger than his), Cock sucking, body writing, ass play, some pain, bondage, cock cages, cross dressing, wedgies, dares, truths, fantasy talk, name calling, barking, begging, edging, cum on his face and many others (feel free to ask and he'll let you know if it's out of his limits)

Toys: a few teddies and household items, some toys, he is usually good at getting himself the toys you want/need to discipline him or to give an alternate for what you want with what he has at home.

Limits: blood/scat

PM on here if interested or contact me in my inbox as well for more info/punishment at HornyBlondeSlave.