PDA

View Full Version : 19/M/AU/Master seeks F/Slave (webcam not required)

urlilslave080
02-20-2009, 09:13 AM
Hello to everyone that reads this, I am currently looking for a female slave, I expect my new slave to be obedient and trustworthy, it does not worry me wether she is a beginner or has had more experience than me, i have been interested in slave/master relationships since i was 13 and had my first encounter at 15 ever since then i have been a switch, so thats 4 years of being a master and being a slave.

Web cam is not required but digital or pictures/videos taken from cell/mobile phones are required, everything that is sent to me will be deleted after viewing by me, constant updates are also required. I will send tasks in emails and also will meet on messenger, I understand that some people live with parents or other people or they might be busy, so at the first meeting we will discuss a safeword so that if people are around you can just say the safeword and i know that people are around.

I am not after just a one time thing, but i do not expect you to give me every minute of every day, but i do expect honesty and i do expect you to follow tasks that are set, unless a valid reason is given.

Rules and limits will be set at the first meeting, and i will follow your limits as you follow my rules but if you break my rules then i may break your limits as punishment.

if you are still doubtful, i offer a 7 day trial, after 7 days of being my submissive you may choose to continue or find another master.

My msn is
[email protected]

or send me a private message.

Thank you for your time.