PDA

View Full Version : Punishments for the 18.yr.female

Elin0553
02-20-2009, 12:50 AM
I have been naughty, and I think what you will comeup with will cure me of my deeds.

limits: pee, poo, family, water, long time *aka days or hours* -im kinda tired-

Feryfurr
02-20-2009, 04:03 AM
DSS, that is against forum rules, but she could use the yahoo group, or send one to everyone who replies to her thread.

Elin, I suggest learning the proper spelling of 'Puneshments':p.

Also spank each part of your body 10 times.
~FF

doomed_soul89
02-20-2009, 08:14 AM
What have you done that was naughty that you need a punishment for, it's better to have a punishment that fits your crime

publicflash
02-20-2009, 09:01 AM
hummmmmmmm.........................

As you must have been really naughty, just after reading this post, go to the bathroom, take off your knickers and put a bit of toothpaste on your clit for at least 2 minutes.

JoMo
02-20-2009, 02:47 PM
Find a tree, strip naked, wrap your legs and arms around the tree rub your pussy against it and use this to cum.

Take a large object, lube it heavily, put it halfway into your arse while naked, hold and apple or orange in your mouth and press a penny to the wall using your nose. Maintain this position for 15 minutes. If any of the above fall, start again from the beginning.

Message me if you want more.

Elin0553
02-20-2009, 02:51 PM
Thanks everyone!@~.~@!

Can somone do like, uh... I dont know like a-a, nudity dare? I like those

JJST
02-20-2009, 03:32 PM
Get a spare key and place it somewhere safe in front of your house. Go back inside, strip and go out a back door. Lock the door behind you and without looking throw your key somewhere in the yard.

doomed_soul89
02-20-2009, 05:24 PM
Get a watch with a alarm on it set the watch for 18 minutes and go out in public when the alarm goes off you have to strip no matter where you are (bathroom, behind bushes, middle of the street) start with top then bottoms then socks/shoes once naked masturbait for one minute and put your clothes back on in reverse order then reset the watch for 15 minutes and repeat taking off 3 min each time until your at 0, if you pay attention to the time it's not big deal if you don't it could get embarrassing It will only take about an hour total